How does immortalizing work?

in Help & Questions

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 21 September 2017 at 6:02 PM

I've seen a few topics about immortalizing creatures, but how does that work? Do you trade/transfer a pet to the immortalizer or do they just check on your creatures everyday?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 September 2017 at 6:33 PM

@honeybearbee
There are multiple ways.

There's one person I know of that take in critters on their side of other people and feed, click, view them.
That topic I see ones from like a month ago and they are still not immortal. It's not a fast way at all. Though they charge less than others because it takes longer I guess. Maybe they made it less so more people come to them instead of the other immortalizers.

Then there are people like me. Where the critters stay in your cove. We get the HTML code or some use different codes. Then most of us put them in a blog. And then put the blog in a different site that gains views. These people only use views. It takes from 2 to 5 days depending on how busy the person is.

There are probably other ways and such. Like putting the critter in the site you put the blog on. And then it gains views and clicks but that cost more credits on the other site

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 21 September 2017 at 6:43 PM

@immortalraven oooh. Do you use a place like yarolds or hydra? Or do you use another site?

It seems interesting and a good way to make EC.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 21 September 2017 at 6:47 PM

@honeybearbee
You can use those. I used to but I found a better site after hours of searching >.>

I don't share it though. Other people know about it too. I don't because no one shared with me and as said took hours and now that more people have used it it shows up sooner when you search for sites like that so if someone wants to find it it will take much shorter a time than did me.

But yeah it is a good way for getting EC. I especially need it cause cove expansions make me cry. So so so much EC ;-; Especially my cave monthly/seasonal/asteroid side ;-;

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 21 September 2017 at 7:00 PM

@immortalraven O__O I'll have to search again, then! I keep looking for a better site because some people have creatures hatched and in the final stage in like three days. Maybe I'm using the wrong search term.

Oh man, I've delved into a bit of cove expansion, and ooh boy.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 21 September 2017 at 7:25 PM

@honeybearbee Hey! If you ever find the site please tell me! ❤ī¸ I can trade you a pet from cove if you'd like 😊

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 21 September 2017 at 7:28 PM

@ethereality I will! I've found some sites, but I don't know how efficient that are :/

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 21 September 2017 at 7:31 PM

@honeybearbee Thank you! I've been searching but all I ever see is profession traffic builders, Utopia (doesnt allow eggcave), Hydra, and Yarolds, and the latter 2 are very slow. ☚ī¸ I asked someone who uses that site one time but they said it was a "secret" and it would ruin their immortalization business 😋

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 22 September 2017 at 10:47 PM

@ethereality You're welcome! I use the free profession ones because why not, but they aren't efficient. :/