Click Exchange Improvements

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
462 posts

megadash • 5 November 2017 at 2:12 PM

1.) To curb people from posting too many creatures with too few credits, could we
please allow for them to get negative credits if a person clicks on a link but still get
credits if they, the poster, is out? Ever since the newest updates to the Click
Exchange, I've clicked on SO MANY links without getting JACK in return. The
owner gets free clicks and feeds and people like me get nothing in return because
the poster didn't have any credits left when we clicked. Now, the pages load and I
get many creatures that I've already fed. I can click on it many times and not get
a single credit for my work, but,because I work HARD to maintain a positive
balance, I get people taking from me without anything but the 🪙 from feeding. If
they choose to have 20 creatures (which is a ridiculous amount, mind you), then
THEY should be the ones to pay for it, not players like myself, who work hard and
only have one or two creatures to keep a net balance.

2.) We need to keep a positive flow of credits constantly flowing. To supplement this,
I also suggest that, like x2/x3 Feed Day (which really ISN'T, BTW, but that's a
discussion for another day), we also have a x2/x3 Credit Day where players who click
in the Exchange gain two or three credits but only lose one when someone clicks on
their creatures in the Exchange. This would help increase balances, meaning more
credits and fewer people zeroing-out their balances as fast.

Alternate Idea: Have XC given daily, like 🪙, for signing-in daily. Maybe, once a
person reaches the max of 3,000 🪙 daily, they would get 10 XC every day after that,
assuming that they continue to log-in.

We need to do something to keep a positive flow of XC. Credits can get lost as
people abandon their accounts and, if you're going to keep the maximum double that
of its original, there needs to be some system in place to keep the vast majority of
XC moving.

#MegadashIdea

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 5 November 2017 at 2:21 PM

@megadash
These are some interesting ideas, especially the double credit day. The links appearing multiple times is actually a glitch that hasn't been tracked down yet.

I'd like to point out that the reason credits aren't "flowing through the exchange" is due to a small handful of people who are hoarding literally thousands of credits while the majority of users only have a couple hundred, if that. XC hoarding is actually a major problem for the exchange and its a problem that we still haven't come up with a good way to solve that doesn't just turn into making the click exchange "pay to win."