What is your favourite book?

in Chit-Chat

Do you prefer books or movies?

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 5:42 PM

Hey everyone!
I decided to create this topic because I love reading. I REALLY love reading. And I’m curious about other people’s interests in reading too. What is your favourite book? I personally like the ‘Little House In The Big Woods’ series, the ‘Anne Of Green Gables’ series and ‘The Prince Who Walked With Lions’. They are great books! What are your favourite books? Do you prefer books or movies? I’d like to know?
❤️ 😊

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 12 November 2017 at 1:00 PM

warrior cats and i like both

Female
415 posts

sundae • 12 November 2017 at 4:38 PM

@sophiedancerx

I have enjoyed reading Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, and The Maze Runner. They're all great series 😊 Books are way more detailed and imaginative than movies.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 7:42 PM

My favorite book is The First Battle by Erin Hunter. Or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling. Also, I prefer books. They're a lot more detailed, and explain much further. They also provide more imagination and creativity, and they strengthen the mind, expanding vocabulary at times, as well.

The Last Hope might be another of my favorites. If I ever get to it.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 12 November 2017 at 11:46 PM

I almost never watch movies but Im a fan of reading. If you havent read the Silverwing trilogy yet, you should. It's one of my favorite books to date and I read it six years ago. (I may be a little biased since Im crazy about bats)

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 13 November 2017 at 5:52 AM

I enjoy both reading and watching movies. The Death Note movies (not Netflix, I haven't seen that yet) and the manga are both spectacular so it is possible for movies to be as good as books.

My favourite book series would have to be the Artemis Fowl books and I'm deathly excited for the movie to be released next year or the year after.