Need Some Ideas

in Chit-Chat

Female
13 posts

keen • 5 December 2017 at 10:01 PM

Hey everyone! I am Keen and I am new around Ark. I have been trying to figure out how I would like to go about collecting the various species that are around, but I could use some ideas.
So, how do YOU collect the pets? Do you only collect certain species? Certain colors? Equines? Canines? One of everything? One of each gender? I know the options are as varied as the people who play here, so please chime in ^-^

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 12:50 PM

You can adopt anything from the cave but some people choose to only collect a certain species it is completely up to you I used to collect floicols

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 2:32 PM

I choose to collect cool ones. I usually trade my bad ones to my side account @silverstreamofriverclan27

Female
4 posts

silverstreamofriverclan27 • 6 January 2018 at 2:33 PM

I'm the side account of @wolfspike23!

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 6 January 2018 at 2:41 PM

@keen

Usually I only take monthlies from the Cave, either because they're really pretty, or because you can trade them later when they retire. ^^ Some monthlies I don't trade at all because they're so cute and pretty. 😃

Of course, there are people that collect a certain creature or a certain kind of creature. Like you said, there are people that collect only dog or cat creatures, but I think the most common type of hoard is one made up of one creature. Like how @ thedragonpalace has 1,068 horscas, which used to be commons. Now, I suppose they're worth a lot more. 😋

I have a puffup hoard (@the_puffups_of_degong), and there are many others, where a user picks a creature that they really like and starts to hoard them. There are monthly hoards, too, but they are less common than common hoards.

There's a user (forgot the name, oops), whose goal is to collect every single creature in Eggcave. Can't imagine how hard that search is, jeez. xD

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 9 January 2018 at 10:34 AM

@keen
I usually just collect the monthlies now, but I used to hoard Venaferas and Asterans 😊