Lulani - Creature Suggestion [Artist Needed]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female to Male
2 posts

twistedfate101 • 2 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

Hello! My #creaturesuggestion that came to me when I was eating chips. Don't ask, because I don't really know either.

About the Lulani Egg:
The Lulani egg, if not examined closely enough, could be mistaken for an unknown form of seed. It's inner shell is engulfed in tightly packed clay that acts as a suitable armor against predators. Moss and lichen sprout to act as a suitable cushion if the egg were to fall. It emits an earthy odor that helps it blend in with the environment around it.

More About the Lulani
The shell of a Lulani is rumored to harbor healing properties so strong it can cure a man on his deathbed. Because of this, Lulani is a leaf-like creature that acts remarkably similar to a tree. It has resilient bark that works as armor lining its back up to the base of its skull, and its skeleton is flexible enough to squeeze into any small space. It has four stubby legs with large claws meant to dig up seeds or bugs, but prefers to walk on its back two.

It uses sunlight to regenerate when sick or sleep deprived; the Lulani can be found naturally curled up in the base of a tree behind the roots, or high in the branches. It is extremely cautious due to its vulnerable body, but will not hesitate to defend its family or fellow Lulani. It has a insatiable need for knowledge that can only be calmed by gathering information.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 January 2018 at 5:24 PM

@twistedfate101 how does it look like? Seems cute :

Edit: I can try to do the art. I can tell it's like a armadillo-mole thingy, really cute!^^

Female to Male
2 posts

twistedfate101 • 2 January 2018 at 7:26 PM

@wigglytuff Oh, thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Female
62 posts

dance • 24 January 2018 at 3:43 AM

@twistedfate101

it's amazing! 😊 Love the description! Hope you'll find an artist soon.