#StopCyberBullying / #ShareTheLove

in Chit-Chat

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 22 January 2018 at 7:09 PM

@skyfall4

Bullies don't care about what their words mean to the person they are bullying. They think they are just mere words. But it only takes a few words to send someone jumping off a balcony.

I already said but I'll say it again: STOP

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 22 January 2018 at 7:10 PM

@skyfall4 I think ur friend did the right thing by walking away. Makes her a better person! Give her a high five hands up for me!! 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 22 January 2018 at 7:15 PM

@totallynotjoey
Agreed~ It takes a few words to hurt someone, but it also just takes a few words to cheer someone up. Sometimes bullies do the wrong things because of the situations they are in, but if they start being nice, they'll find themselves in a better place 😊 Bullies just don't stop to think: In order to be happy and have a wonderful life, you need to make someone else's life feel better.

@raindrops
😊 I thought so too- my friend is known for swearing 😋 but she never picks on others. This time she didn't swear so that's quite an achievement 😊

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 22 January 2018 at 7:23 PM

@skyfall4 Yes, very true, I forgot to state that.

But please, compliment a different person everyday. I understand that you may have your own problems but it doesn't give you the excuse to let your anger on the people around you. If I can compliment someone, you can too

(Btw, I'm actually known for swearing a bit COUGHalotCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH but I don't use it against people. It's just for my own frustration xD)

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 22 January 2018 at 7:27 PM

@totallynotjoey

Hmmmm..... I've met the daily compliment standard 😋

I'm not against swearing, not with it either xP But I do understand exactly when you need to swear XD

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 22 January 2018 at 7:32 PM

@skyfall4 Good on you for meeting that standard 😊

Lol, I get what you mean xD