Warriors of the Stars - Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 26 January 2018 at 7:13 PM

Rules:

1. No more than up to 5 cats.
2. No Mary/Gary sues.
3. No killing unless you get permission.
4. Type happy in the “other” section if you read this.
5. No dating
6. Have fun!
I will add more if needed.

Plot:

Trouble is stirring up in StarClan, and there have been a few battles. This cat will be chosen to sacrifice their life (no violence) and go to StarClan to fix it. But, there is a group of rouges who overheard it and will do anything to stop them, because they had trouble earlier over a huge squirrel and some other prey.

Clans:

CloudClan

Leader: Featherstar - @wolfspike23
Deputy:
Med Cat: Falconleaf - @thebrokenvibe
Med Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Owlblaze - @thebrokenvibe
Hawkbreeze - @thebrokenvibe
Eaglesplash - @thebrokenvibe
Apprentices:
Queens:
Lavenderfur - @iiroleplayii
Kits:
Echokit - @wolfspike23
Elders:

JadeClan

Leader: Leafstar @iris1929578
Deputy: Dovewing - @wolfspike23
Med Cat:
Med Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Snowburn - @iiroleplayii
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:

StarClan

——————————————

Form:

Things with * are optional.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Description:
Kin:
Backstory*:
Crush/Mate*:
Kits*:
Other:

StarClan:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Kin:
Backstory:
Crush/Mate:
Kits:
Other:

My forms:

Name: Leafstar
Clan: CloudClan
Personality: bubbly and energetic, but also smart and good at quick thinking.
Description: ginger and white (lazy)
Kin: Hawkeye
Backstory*:
Crush/Mate*: open
Kits*:
Other: She’s usually happy.

Is anyone a good prophecy writer?

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 27 January 2018 at 7:32 AM

I'd like to join, but whats the plot of the rp?

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:20 PM

@iris1929578

Name: FeatherStar
Personality: Playful, vicious, clever, swift, alert.
Description: Honey-coloured striped, her eyes are light amber. She has a lighter striped tail and white splotches. FeatherStar has a ``V`` shaped nick in her ear and a soft muzzle.
Kin:??
Backstory*:??
Crush/Mate*: ??
Kits*: ??
Other: Because I'm Happy!

Name: DoveWing
Clan: JadeClan
Personality: Creative, strategic, swift, clever, brave, protective.
Description: Calico cat with dark green eyes
Kin: ??
Backstory*: ??
Other: Because I'm Happy!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 7:26 PM

@iiroleplayii

Trouble is stirring up in StarClan, and there have been a few battles. This cat will be chosen to sacrifice their life (no violence) and go to StarClan to fix it. But, there is a group of rouges who overheard it and will do anything to stop them, because they had trouble earlier over a huge squirrel and some other prey.

That’s the plot, I will probably change it.

@wolfspike23

Read the rules, please.

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:29 PM

@iris1929578

oh... I'll change that..

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 7:31 PM

@wolfspike23

Lol, adding 😊

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 27 January 2018 at 7:39 PM

@Iris1929578
Name: Snowburn
Clan: JadeClan
Personality: Grumpy, bossy, smart, overprotective.
Description: White she-cat with one russet red paw and muzzle, ice blue eyes
Kin: Lavenderfur
Backstory*: Normal clan life. Only friend was her sister who left to be mates with a Cloudclan cat.
Crush/Mate*: N/A
Kits*:N/A
Other: HAPPY

Name: Lavenderfur
Personality: Sweet, soft, gentle type.
Description: https://toyhou.se/1351752.lavender-lavenderfur#6133105
Kin: Snowburn
Backstory*: Left JadeClan to be in CloudClan with her mate Thornwhisper, who died by drowning in a river a few moons after she joined, however, she is now carrying his kits.
Crush/Mate*: Thornwhisper (dead)
Kits*: Unborn
Other: HAPPY

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 27 January 2018 at 8:25 PM

@iiroleplayii

Snowburn is accepted, Lavenderfur doesn’t have a description. Thanks.

Edit: I would appreciate it if you could name the kits right now, lol

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 27 January 2018 at 9:53 PM

@Iris19295
Edited, and Lavenderfur's kits would be named Snowkit, Mousekit, and Sandkit

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 January 2018 at 5:37 AM

@iris1929578 In response to that last bit of your first post, while I'm not great at writing prophecies, I am mildly decent I think, if you need any advice.

Name: Falconleaf
Personality: Very calm, gentle and understanding. Falconleaf is one of the more kind cats of her family, and she is often very warm and welcoming to those she tends to.
Description: A fawn spotted tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Kin: Owlblaze(Sister), Eaglesplash(Brother), Hawkbreeze(Brother)
Backstory: Her parents were decent warriors, they were very caring and devoted to their kits. When Falconleaf was four moons she fell heavily ill with greencough, as did her father, and at the time the catmint stores were short. It came down to a choice between Ospreyfoot, her father, receiving the herbs or Falconleaf, and Ospreyfoot demanded that she get the catmint. Her father ended up passing away, and Falconleaf was hurt believing it was her fault although over time she came to terms with it, around the same time she grew to love the medicine cat and often would shadow them. When it came time to become an apprentice she chose to become a medicine cat, believing that it was an honorable position, and feeling it would honor her father's memory more to allow her to save lives rather than harm them.
Crush/Mate: None
Kits: None
Other: Make Happy

Name: Owlblaze
Personality: Owlblaze, is as expected, a fiery and hot headed warrior. While she is rather kind, she is something of a firebrand. While she takes on a more independent temperament, she is fiercely dedicated to her Clan. She has something of a silver tongue, and while she isn't afraid to fight, she prefers to learn about her foes before she will act. She is an insomniac, and she tends to stay up most nights, often taking walks through the territory or taking over guard duty.
Description: Owlblaze is a cream spotted tabby, she has orange eyes and her pelt has a couple scars crossing it. She has a notable one running up the bridge of her nose and between her eyes, as well as a few along her neck and cheeks.
Kin: Falconleaf(Sister), Hawkbreeze(Brother), Eaglesplash(Brother)
Backstory*: She was born to two decent warriors, and she was devastated after her father died. She helped comfort her sister, while their brothers sought solace with their mother. Owlblaze was always getting under others paws after she got over the grief of losing her father, and she would often wander around the camp whenever she was bored, and as she became an apprentice she would often explore the territory. She rarely ever left the territory, but when she did she would always journey away from JadeClan, nervous about crossing the territory. This resulted in her getting into fights with rogues and other hostiles, often with her ending up worse for the wear. She almost died once while fighting a fox, and was saved by her kin, when they showed up after she went missing for the better part of the day. Falconleaf was able to heal her, but their mother, Krestlefang, died after fighting the fox. It was after this that Owlblaze became calmer and less easy to rile up into a fight.
Crush/Mate*: Lavenderfur(Crush)
Kits*: None
Other: Are you happy?

Name: Hawkbreeze
Personality: Hawkbreeze is very free spirited, and withdrawn. He prefers to be on his own, and Hawkbreeze rarely will be around to join patrols unless necessary. He is quiet, and very shy, often having issues speaking to others outright, often stumbling over his own words and tripping over what he says.
Description: Hawkbreeze is a brown spotted tabby with yellow eyes.
Kin: Falconleaf(Sister), Owlblaze(Sister), Eaglesplash(Brother)
Backstory*: Similar to his siblings, he watched as his father died of greencough and sought solace in his brother and mother. He often would stay to himself, even as an apprentice and he dreaded group training sessions. When he became a warrior, he would tend to stay to himself and would request solo patrols.
Crush/Mate*: None
Other: Fake Happy

Name: Eaglesplash
Personality: Eaglesplash is very excitable and giddy, he is sweet, and very laid back compared to his sister, and more open compared to his brother. Eaglesplash is friendly, and generally very warm and welcoming.
Description: Eaglesplash is a brown spotted tabby with blue eyes. He has a couple nicks in his ears, and a slash across his nose. Unlike his siblings, he has what appears to be a splash of white scar fur across his back, the white resembling a deep burn, which is where it came from.
Kin: Falconleaf(Sister), Owlblaze(Sister), Hawkbreeze(Brother)
Backstory*: Eaglesplash had a young life similar to his siblings. He sought solace in his mother and brother after their fathers death, and when he recovered he was set to become a more cheerful cat. Eaglesplash was a reckless apprentice, and during a dry storm he was too close to a small fire caused by lightning, burning his back and leaving a deep patch of white fur. Before he could get burned too badly, he fled, relief flooding him when it started to rain. He healed decently, but was still hurt by what had occurred. He eventually curbed his recklessness and replaced it with his excitable and eager nature.
Other: Happy

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 1:35 PM

@iiroleplayii

Thanks! 😊

Edit: oh yeah accepted

@thebrokenvibe

I prefer that you only have two important roles, but please don’t make them the same. All accepted except Kitenose.

Edit: wow, Eaglesplash is 25 YEARS!!! Hahaha lol, I think you meant 25 moons.

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 1:59 PM

@iris1929578

Name: Echokit
Clan: Cloudclan
Personality: Bubbly, likes the stars, fun loving, quiet, timid
Description: She is a pale ginger and solid with one white paw. She has deep blue eyes.
Kin: WhiteLily [Mother] CloudFire [Father]
Other: Can she be med. apprentice at some point? {Because I'm HAPPYYYY! }

I'll make her parents later

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 2:03 PM

@wolfspike23

Accepted! Adding...

And she can be med apprentice, that’s perfect.

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 2:19 PM

@iris1929578

Name: Whitelily
Clan: Cloudclan
Personality: Lover of danger, social, open minded, enthusiastic, former hero.
Description: She is a dark velvet with huge, glittering pale blue eyes. She is a female warrior. She has huge, scruffy fur. Whitelily has lighter patches and a pale blue-grey eye spot. She has a sleek tail.
Kin: Deceased
Crush/Mate*: CloudFire [M]
Kits*: Echokit
Other: Because I'm HAPPYYYY!

Name: CloudFire
Personality: Fun loving, likes danger, has claustrophobia [fear of being in small spaces], protective, loyal.
Description: CloudFire is grey and white with almond-shaped, nondescript yellow eyes. He is a male warrior. He is medium sized with scruffy fur. He has darker patches and a pale blue ear tips. He has hard, tough paw pads.
Kin: Deceased
Crush/Mate*: Whitelily [M]
Kits*: Echokit
Other: Because I'm HAPPY!!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 January 2018 at 4:59 PM

@iris1929578 I will fix Eaglesplash's age now, and swap Kitenose for Vulturepaw later. My wifi on mobile is super glitchy.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 28 January 2018 at 5:01 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Ok. The internet on my phone is slow, so that’s why I’m always on iPad.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 29 January 2018 at 1:24 AM

@iris1929578 Yeah, mine is the same but now even data is running weird so I mainly have to use my laptop.

Name: Vulture, Formerly Vulturepaw
Clan: Formerly JadeClan
Personality: A cunning and manipulative cat, Vulture often will do whatever it takes to become more respected and feared. Vulture doesn't care who gets harmed in the process, and she often will ignore the feelings and opinions of others when she acts.
Description: Vulture is a black and ginger cat, she has a mostly ginger head, and the rest of her is primarily black with splotches of ginger in patches. She has one yellow eye and one damaged blue eye, the left eye-the damaged one-is covered by scars, as if it was almost torn out. Across her face and neck she has numerous scars, especially crossing her nose and throat.
Kin: Kitenose(Deceased Half-Brother)
Backstory*: Born to JadeClan, to a rogue father and a Clan mother, Vulture often would meet with her father from a young age. He was part of a rogue group, and Vulture was often encouraged to join, and eventually she agreed. But to do so she had to cut ties with the Clan. She killed her mother, giving the old cat death berries, and eventually helping Kitenose gather herbs for the medicine cats, where she attacked him. She was caught and exiled from the Clan. Shortly after she joined up with her father, but a rebellion among the rogue group forced her to flee after her father was killed.
Other: She's not a happy girl.