Did you like the creature?

Female
74 posts

chamot • 3 February 2018 at 11:35 PM

#creaturesuggestion

A collaboration between @chamot and @asteria
https://image.ibb.co/gW2vr6/Ophien.png

About Egg
Ophien eggs glow at night, which makes them visible for predators, however no animal other than Ophien has ever been observed getting close to them.This led Arkians to belive that the eggs are cursed and bring misfortune to whoever touches them.SAR Center considers these rumors to be false, however once in a while media report new cases of people mysteriously disappearing, going insane or becoming ill after bringing these eggs home, lured by their mystery and beauty...

About Creature
Ophiens are very elegant, as well as mysterious creatures. Long ago they were known as companions of the cruellest fairies, but for unknown reasons modern Ophiens live alone, without any contact with fairies. Their tails glow with a faint light at night. Each month a new marking resembling a stitch apears on Ophien's body, once in a few months a green dot appears on it too. During Halloween Ophiens come out of their habitat and head to human settlemens. They only watch, without any interactions with people. SAR Center found no explanation for this behavior. Because of the unsettling apperance and mysterious habits most Arkians are afraid of Ophiens and avoid them at all cost. However, those fascinated by what's eerie and unexplained cannot hope for a better pet.

P.S If you think this creature is in anyway similar to an existing creature please tell me. I will remove immediately.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 February 2018 at 5:56 AM

@chamot aww so cute! love how it has a tech style to it so unique! i really hope it gets made and wish you luck in doing so!

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 4 February 2018 at 6:00 AM

@chamot

Really cool! I love snakes 😋

Female
74 posts

chamot • 4 February 2018 at 6:01 AM

@thedarkarcher Thanks so much!!! Glad you liked it 😃 ❤️

@anabanana I love snakes too! 😊

Male
26 posts

toplel • 8 February 2018 at 10:10 PM

Its really good! I have to agree with you, @thedarkarcher

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 February 2018 at 2:16 PM

@chamot Looks great, I love the colors and the poses, especially first stage has a lot of personality 😊 I have to ask tho, why is it born perfectly smooth and then it gets stitches growing up? Is it's body falling apart or something? Or are those just markings? I'm kinda curios about that

Female
74 posts

chamot • 14 February 2018 at 12:29 AM

@asteria The stitches are markings that it gets as it grows up. 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 14 February 2018 at 6:14 AM

@chamot Oh, I see 😊 That's cool. If you want, I could try writing the description for you. Check out my creature suggestions and see if you find me a suitable person for this

Female
74 posts

chamot • 14 February 2018 at 2:50 PM

@asteria Yeah! The creature descriptions you wrote are really nice. Just go ahead and write a description and I'm sure it'll be great! 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 14 February 2018 at 9:54 PM

@chamot Thanks a lot! 😊 I gotta try to do it best as I can

Female
387 posts

redflipflap • 15 February 2018 at 10:59 PM

I love how simple yet interesting the design is!! Cute!! ❤️

Female
74 posts

chamot • 16 February 2018 at 1:14 AM

@redflipflap Heh heh, thanks.

@asteria Just a shout-out to a lovely creature description writer who has graced the ophien with a beautiful description! 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 16 February 2018 at 6:26 AM

@chamot Thank you a lot for the kind words, I'm very happy I could help 😊