What is this creature called. it is on auction

in Chit-Chat

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 1:40 PM

I have a egg stage creature and need to know what it is. I'll send a pic if i can.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 1:45 PM

@aykitty
If you're talking about the creature you have in an auction that's a Listrick, which is stated in its profile. If its a different creature you're talking about you can find out what it is by visiting its profile. Just click on it and the species will be stated after the creature's name. You can then find out more about that species by clicking on the name and visiting the Archives page.

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 1:47 PM

Cant send pic but think it it may be a Tiver but also may be Arpeggiarp. Is light blue and has dark blue stripes.
Does anyone know?
I also know it cant be a listrick
I am also orange-blue colourblind

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 1:52 PM

@aykitty
This creature?
https://eggcave.com/egg/2149887
That's a Tiver, like it says on the profile.

If not, can you visit the profile and copy and paste the link here? You have to do more than just generally describe the egg. Your description matches a lot of things.

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:00 PM

Okay link here:https://eggcave.com/egg/2149887

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 2:02 PM

@aykitty
That is your creature Nubialo the Tiver. Its a Tiver.
The species name for all creatures can be found on their profile. When you click on a creature you are taken to its page, its profile. At the top of the page is its name and species. So if you don't know a what a creature is, click on it and you'll find out.

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:02 PM

But it's blue!

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 2:05 PM

@aykitty
Did you actually link to the creature you're talking about? Or did you just copy and paste the link I used?

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:05 PM

Yes i used the actual link.
And Dad says a Tiver is orange and brown.
ALSO I AM ORANGE-BLUE COLORBLIND.
COLOURBLIND

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 2:07 PM

@aykitty
Ok then. What creature are you actually talking about? You said its in the auctions? Can you link to the auction its in?

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 4 February 2018 at 2:08 PM

@aykitty I don't see any blue striped creatures in your cove. And the creature your link goes to doesn't look blue to me at all. Are all the other colours alright for you?

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:09 PM

Yes
And its not in a auction ANYMORE. ANYMORE.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 2:10 PM

@aykitty
Then there's the problem. The creature you linked to is a Tiver, its not blue it's orange and brown. Again, you can see what the species name is on the page.

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:12 PM

HALO MOY NUME IS EVA IGNOPE MY COLURBLINND SIS

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 4 February 2018 at 2:14 PM

...okay, case closed I guess.

8 posts

aykitty • 4 February 2018 at 2:14 PM

That was my annoying little sis. She is in kindergartten.

Female
5,406 posts

Orderedchaos • 4 February 2018 at 2:17 PM

@aykitty
This is going no where. You've been told what the creature is and where you can find the species name to any creature on the site. The only reason I can see for you to still not believe what you are being told is because are being obstinate on purpose and trolling really isn't appreciated.

As such this topic is now closed.