Habitat: Coldworld
Height:1.5m
Weight: 0.5kg
Availability:April 1st
-April 30th, 2018
Obtainable: ?

Description:
In need of a description, PM to suggest

@asteria thanks for the description!!!!!
About Egg
Whisties hatch the moment the egg is layed. However they keep the egg's shell and rest in it during colder days, as it is soft and warm on the inside. The Whisty mothers put their eggs on the top of tallest buildings, so it's exceptionally hard to obtain one.
About Creature
Whisties are the guardians of a unique treasure - vases which can create clouds. When one Whisty passes away, another finds it's vase and takes care of it through it's entire life. Whisty without a vase will do everything to obtain one. Younger ones always stay near their vase, adults usually carry it wherever they go. Whisties live in the sky, they're the lightest known creatures which allows them to walk on clouds. As they grow they become able to walk on stormy clouds just as well as on the calm ones. Legends say these creatures live in a sky temple full of treasures and wonders.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 4 March 2018 at 2:31 PM

@icecloud101
Super sweet 😊 I love it ❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 March 2018 at 4:02 PM

@icecloud101 I love it, like the style of it ❤️ I'm sorry to tell you that it won't come true this year though, as creatures for april are most likely chosen already. You need to post suggestions at least 2 or 3 months in advance if you want them to be made on a specific occasion. Another thing is that you need to put #creaturesuggestions tag in your suggestion. I think I can try with the description 😊 Just tell me if there is anything I should know about the concept. Whisty seems to have a distict identity and I don't wanna make it something different than you want it to be. Also, be more confident 😊 It's your creation, people can give you advice and propose minor changes, but don't let them change anything or it won't be your creature anymore.

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 4 March 2018 at 4:28 PM

@asteria Thanks!
Maybe Next Year...

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 25 March 2018 at 8:35 PM

@icecloud101

Very cute! ^^ This creature may be made this December though, as its a cold-like creature~

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 25 March 2018 at 10:07 PM

@cloudslay3r
tysm