Something's wrong with my Cobranch

in Problems & Bugs

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 February 2018 at 2:41 PM

After getting 150 feeds he did not hatch and the counter of feeds needed to evolution disappeared,as if it was the final stage. I use Chrome version 63.0.3239.132. Here's the link to the Cobranch: https://eggcave.com/egg/2189929

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 9 February 2018 at 4:15 PM

Did you try clearing your cache?

@asteria

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 February 2018 at 4:42 PM

@poptarts Yeah. I think it's not just the image but he generally isn't hatched, since I got no notification of evolution either. Do you see him as hatched?

Edit: I checked, on my phone it's the same - unhatched Cobranch, no feeds left to evolution counter. So it's not my browser. I also tried to recache my cove, it did nothing.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 9 February 2018 at 6:25 PM

@asteria
This happened with my Lyralopex, and I waited until Egg Cave's rollover/the next day and then she hatched. But then again I did get the notif that she hatched, it was just that no matter what browser and how many times I cleared my cache, the image wouldn't update....

Try getting the other stats to 150, in case EC accidentally put feeds instead of one of the other stats?

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 9 February 2018 at 6:48 PM

@skyfall4 That shouldn't be the case, my Cobranch hatched perfectly fine

@asteria it will probably fix itself by tomorrow

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 February 2018 at 7:52 PM

@ethereality I hope it will. We'll see
@skyfall4 What about the counter, did you had it when you had this problem?

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 9 February 2018 at 8:59 PM

@asteria
This happens to my creatures all the time. I think there's always some sort of delay when it comes to evolving creatures. Don't worry, it'll hatch soon!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 February 2018 at 10:31 PM

@mythlight @asteria yeah, same. It happens sometimes 😊 evolving is glitchy a lot.

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 February 2018 at 4:02 PM

@wigglytuff @mythlight Thanks 😊 I hope he'll hatch soon

Edit: Two days later the Cobranch is still unhatched and the same thing happened to my Garast