Creature Suggestion - Mosquis (collab with @icesparkle22)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 24 February 2018 at 5:32 AM

Hi! #creaturesuggestion

Here's another one of my suggestions 😊

Mosquis (mosquito+nemesis)

Great image by @icesparkle22: https://i.imgur.com/07oc6UB.jpg

Description by me:
About Egg
Mosquis eggs are very small and sticky, so it's easy to accidently bring one home. Better be careful and check if you don't have any sticked to your clothes, or you might get into trouble!

About Creature
Mosquis is a creature described in legends of almost all cultures through history of Ark, a big section of the cave is dedicated to it's portrayals. All that is because of one, characteristic habit: Mosquis feeds on blood of only one person through it's life and willingly would never feed on anyone or anything else, even when that is most desperately needed. According to popular belief Mosquises only choose to feed on people with purest hearts, but SAR Center found no proof for that. However one thing nobody doubts is that, once you get chosen by a Mosquis, it just won't leave. No matter how many times you try to make it leave and how extreme methods you use, Mosquis will always be near and won't stop feeding on you. Only thing you can do is just get used to it. Once you do, it's actually kind of useful to have one around, as these creatures are known to do their best to protect their feeders from danger.

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 26 February 2018 at 9:46 PM

I really like this!! Insect creatures are awesome ❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 February 2018 at 8:58 AM

@redflipflap Thank you 😊 Yeah, they are 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 1 March 2018 at 2:11 PM

@asteria
It's so COOL 😊 Great description also ! But I can't ever be use of mosquito bites 😃 Lol!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 1 March 2018 at 2:22 PM

@isathebelle Heh, you wouldn't have a choice 😋 Try to stay away from Mosquis!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 March 2018 at 4:43 PM

@asteria @icesparkle22
Awwww..... I must admit that is a very cute buggy 😸 Too bad it's described as "mainly annoying" x3 It would be nice if you make the egg look somewhat shiny, to imitate the sticky stuff, and maybe add a stage between egg and first 😊 Unless it's supposed to hatch straight into a mosquito no larvae required xD I wouldn't mind- Egg Cave has horses that hatch from eggs soooooo 😋

Nice suggestion guys!