Christmas creature suggestion - Colart (collab with @icesparkle22)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 11:03 AM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

Here's my christmas creature, I tried getting a bit unique with it, I very much appreciate your feedback.

Colart (coal+heart)
image by @icesparkle22: https://i.imgur.com/ErNyWVg.jpg

Description by me:
About Egg
This egg feels warm and seems to have an aura of peace surrounding it. Sometimes sounds similar to words can be heared from within the egg, but they are very hard to understand.Few people who can hear what little Colarts say, claim that these creatures are very eloquent and wise.

About Creature
Every child in Leila knows the story about the Prince of Tidnabs. Nobody loved him, what made him very lonely, sad and jealous. Every night he would leave his desert home to steal from happy families that he couldn't stand the sight of. He was growing older and older and everything in his life seemed to stay the same. One day he decided to change his ways, start working legally and be good for other people, but they were still mistrustful towards him, refusing to belive that he really became a better person, ignoring him or even mocking. He died lonely and misunderstood. Two years later, during Christmas, a tiny lizard with scales made of coal was observed sitting on his grave, focused, respectful and loving. Even today the Colart can be found paying homage to the Prince, melting the snow with warmth of it's heart.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 10 March 2018 at 12:23 PM

@asteria
❤️ It's very unique 😊 looks great in fact! I wish that drawing is not cut out but all in all congrats on it! I hope to see it as the X-mas creature 😊 Good luck!!!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 12:56 PM

@isathebelle Thank you ❤️

Deleted • 10 March 2018 at 1:00 PM

@asteria cute!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 1:02 PM

@wolfspike23 @icesparkle22 is the author of the design 😊 But thanks anyway ❤️

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 10 March 2018 at 1:02 PM

@asteria
You're welcome 😊 Your description is awesome like a Grimms' Fairy Tales ❤️ You should be a storyteller/story writer!!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 1:04 PM

@isathebelle I'm not good enough, but thanks a lot for the kind words 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 10 March 2018 at 1:10 PM

@asteria
Who said that? You're fabulous 😊 You rooooock,GIRL 😃 Don't ever think you're not good enough cos that's not true !! Your descriptions are the best one here and that's absolutely true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 1:14 PM

@isathebelle I'm far from best one, look at some of the descriptions that won CDWC and compare it to what I write. But I'm really really happy to know you like my descriptions 😃 It means very much to hear compliments like this ❤️ ❤️

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 10 March 2018 at 1:22 PM

@asteria
So what everybody has a different style of writing! I still don't think that others are better than you !! I don't see it that way!!Btw I have a great taste in everything and I know a great people when I met them 😃

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 March 2018 at 1:26 PM

@isathebelle You're so nice, I'm very thankful for all the kind words ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 10 March 2018 at 1:28 PM

@asteria
You're being welcome 😊