Extra account help

in Help & Questions

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 11 March 2018 at 11:10 PM

Hi guys, so I've been looking around other forum topics about side accounts and such but I wanted to ask before doing anything. So, I recently discovered an old account of mine (I had forgotten it existed until I found the login stowed away) and I was wondering if I would be able to resurrect a creature and transfer it to this account? I'd get the CC on this account and send it over to the other one so I wouldn't 'spam' anything. I was also considering getting the other account deleted after the transfer.

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 March 2018 at 11:24 PM

@grimwood
That would be fine. A list of things things that side accounts are allowed to do and not do can be found in the site guidelines. If you have further questions feel free to ask.

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 11 March 2018 at 11:28 PM

@Ordered-chaos Ok, thank you for letting me know! I didn't want to unknowingly do something against site rules.

Female
167 posts

thaliel • 13 March 2018 at 6:45 AM

how DO you send CC to a side account?

Deleted • 13 March 2018 at 6:49 AM

@thaliel You can either put it in a trade lot and have your side offer on it. Or you can gift it directly.
To gift it directly, open inventory, click on the name of the item. Scroll down and click the button which says send to friend. Then type/select the username and press send!