Loyal abandoned egg project 2

in General

Female
172 posts

code-star • 12 March 2018 at 5:42 AM

Welcome to #laep2 page

Where back and ready to go yes love a egg cave project 2 is back and we need you to help us out again to welcome new starters.

The page info will be added up soon on how the project works and how you can help right now I just wanted to set the page ready to go.

What I need help with.
1. Any unwanted monthly. Please If i can have them I would love to help new starters with them.
2. People who can feed the account. I really love that it helps starter hatching them and also immortalize them as well.
3.people who can help immortalized the cove. I admire that level of help but right now my ec is negative as I'm bidding on monthlys .

Aww a leaf of vaka the account main target so we can keep the account alive.

So yeah watch this space thanks all

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 March 2018 at 1:06 PM

@code-star yay your back lol...

well everyone im partnering up with my sis here to help out new users out who want to get monthlies and etc! im going to be a bit silent here but feel free to ask me anything you need

and to any new users welcome to eggcave i hope your time here is both enjoyable and fun!

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 16 March 2018 at 1:32 PM

@code-star I can help with daily feeding! Just let me know if you're gonna make a specific tab for it or if it's the entire cove 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 March 2018 at 12:54 PM

@icedmagma hello! im guessing it'll be any mortals she has atm (though it cant hurt to feed the immortals if she has any)

thanks for you help it means a lot ❤️