Egg Profile Layout

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 21 March 2018 at 2:32 PM

Hey! I wanna first thank you @Ian for the job you’ve been doing at Egg cave. I’ve been here almost since its beginning, and the evolution I’ve seen since then is wonderful!

Now on to the topic: I’ve seen the many complaints going on about the egg profile page layout. I understand we can’t please everyone, but I might have an idea to reduce the all around blank space on the page.

We keep the top of the layout like it is. The blue Feed Creature bar is alright by me. Next, we put the Egg Image to the left where it was before. We make the image, the name, the level a bit bigger than they used to. The happiness cucumber should go under with the usual numeral value under. Beside the egg image and the cucumber, we put in the info ( egg stolen when, evolved when, immortal when, etc. ) in smaller text side or in two colomns (whichever is prettier).
Under all of this, the profile text should go in and after the creature’s normal description.

Playing with the text size should make it prettier, but would also solve the overall blank space problem people are speaking about and would help solve the cucumber problem.

I hope my idea will help solve this! Thanks for reading it!

I don’t know what the rest of the Egg Cave community thinks, so please post your comments down too 😊