March Creature Suggestion - Shoin (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 22 March 2018 at 12:31 PM

Hi! #creaturesuggestions

I decided to make a creature inspired by Leprechaun. I tried to check if there isn't any creature with similar concept on the site, if there is and I didn't notice, tell me and I'll remove this suggestion.

St. Patrick's day is not celebrated in my country so I can't be sure if the creature is suitable. I really wish for feedback.

Shoin (shoe + coin)

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/PK5OwgT

Description by me:
About Egg
Shoin eggs are well hidden in the Naharian Forest. It's very hard to find one, but if you do, the parents might offer you a lot of gold for returning the egg. Many people became rich by stealing the Shoin eggs.
About Creature
Shoins are known for their beautiful fur, which is an object of desire for many poachers. These creatures have found a very unique and strange way to survive. They come to homes of rich Arkians, shops, departament stores, offering shoes they made in exchange for gold. These shoes are very comfortable, beautiful and can be used for very long years. They are a dream to many people, however they are very expensive, as you need to pay with sacks of golden coins rather than any modern currency. Nobody knows what materials these shoes are made of and therefore they can't be copied. When somebody captures a Shoin, the creature offers gold in exchange for it's freedom, telling the hunter direction to one of the places where coins are hidden. Usually they come to an agreement and the creature escapes unhurt.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 22 March 2018 at 12:38 PM

@asteria
Wishing you a good luck 😃

Female
285 posts

asteria • 22 March 2018 at 12:42 PM

@isathebelle Wishing US you mean 😊 Thanks, good luck to you too 😊

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 22 March 2018 at 12:44 PM

@isathebelle @asteria
what an adorable creature 😃 you both have so wonderful ideas and the description is unique 😃 the best of luck for both of you for this cute shoin 😸

Female
285 posts

asteria • 22 March 2018 at 12:57 PM

@sybil_howlett Thank you very much 😃

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 22 March 2018 at 1:18 PM

@asteria
Of course 😃 Thanks!

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 22 March 2018 at 3:06 PM

@isathebelle
the creature is so cute!
@asteria
love the description

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 22 March 2018 at 3:11 PM

@icecloud101
Thank you so glad you like it 😊

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 22 March 2018 at 3:13 PM

@isathebelle no problem! I love cats and all....1 question...do you have any Luminettes UFT?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 22 March 2018 at 3:56 PM

@icecloud101 Thanks 😃