Creature Suggestion - Wargyena (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 26 March 2018 at 10:50 AM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

I'm a huge fan of orcs, in all fantasy franchises, so this is a little something in their honor. It's also in honor of the hyenas in King's Bounty Legend and Armored Princess. Hyenas rocked in those games 😊

image by @isathebelle: https://imgur.com/WbSD6ig

Description by me:
About Egg
It's a terrible idea to steal this egg! The clan it belongs to is going to punish you and all your family cruelly. Do not underestimate their fury.
About Creature
Wargs, ancestors of the modern Tasma, were a very intelligent canine specie inhabiting the Northern Plains. Despite their extinction a scientist thrown out of the SAR Center used the known fragments of Warg DNA and mixed it with DNA of hyena, hoping the creature he made would help him get back his job. He started with creating two Wargyenas, male and female, however both managed to escape. Their numbers were growing fast and, after hunters took an interest in them, they started acting extremly aggresive towards humans. The scientist was taken to prison for putting the entire Ark population in danger and all Wargyenas were meant to be captured. Surprising everyone, Tokk delegation came to Ark City demanding the captured Wargyenas to be released and the Wargyena hunt to be made illegal. Nobody knew why is it important to them, but to not risk being cursed Ark goverment agreed on everything. Wargyena stopped attacking humans and were given their own territory. They have their own clan-based society, build on ideals of freedom and honor. They are still mistrustful towards humans. Some left to serve the Tokks, expressing their gratitude for saving Wargyenas in the past, not much is known about those.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 26 March 2018 at 10:59 AM

@asteria @isathebelle wow, the wargyena sounds great, a bit like the wargs from Lord of the Rings 😃 and they look nicely done, I like especially the egg and last stage 😃 great collab, you two 😃

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 26 March 2018 at 11:07 AM

@sybil_howlett
Thank you ❤️ You're most kind so glad you like it all ,description & drawing 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 26 March 2018 at 11:12 AM

@sybil_howlett That was the intention 😊 Thank you very much ❤️

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 26 March 2018 at 11:15 AM