Reversing views..? Please help :(

in Problems & Bugs

Female
45 posts

orchids • 1 April 2018 at 1:13 AM

Oh dear. I just bought a 2000 views jar without reading the description thinking I could apply it to one creature but of course it's applied to the entire cove. Is there any way to reverse this? I'm extremely sad that so many of my creatures have evolved and I didn't get to keep them/experience at the stages I planned to once they evolved. If it's possible to reverse this on my account I would be so happy. I don't even care if I don't get my CC back.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 1 April 2018 at 2:13 AM

@orchids Were there any stages that you wanted them frozen in? Did those creatures have special birth dates, gender, or names? Are they retired?

Because people stage swap their creatures, that might help. If they have particular birth dates. go to the creature's profile, click on the URL and up the number by one and one more.., hopefully you find another creature with same date.

Female
45 posts

orchids • 1 April 2018 at 8:29 AM

No special dates, but I feel like I've missed out on all my view-based creatures in the cove.. some of them are old and there are CSP creatures so it's too hard to replace them. I was just hoping there was a way for the effect to be reversed on an admin level. @jello

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 1 April 2018 at 9:23 AM

@orchids You'll have to ping @Orderedchaos or @Ian to look into this.

Female
45 posts

orchids • 1 April 2018 at 10:07 AM

I submitted a ticket, should that do the trick? @telekinec

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 1 April 2018 at 10:13 AM

@orchids I think it will 😊 The moderator and Ian himself are the best placed person to help you and they are quite comprehensive! I don't know Ian's moments when he's on EC though, so you'll have to be patient about that 😊 Hope everything works out for you!

Female
45 posts

orchids • 1 April 2018 at 10:39 AM

@telekinec I'll keep those things in mind. Thanks 😊