Creature Suggestion - Sandima (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 April 2018 at 12:18 PM

Hi 😉 #creaturesuggestions

Here's another one of my suggestions, inspired by my fave video game character (I doubt anyone would guess, but you can try 😊 )

Sandima

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/FNvvbGo

Description by me
About Egg
The egg is almost invisible, as all of it is covered with sand. However sometimes from beneath the shell you can see glowing blue eyes, said to be staring into your memories...
About Creature
Those who travel through Northern Plains always take poppies with them, as these flowers are said to protect from Sandimas - bloodthirsty desert spirits. Sandimas can take any form they want, they can cast spells, set traps, control the weather... Not many have survived confrontation with them. Some people say they have had philosophical dicussions with Sandimas, some say they have been to their hidden palaces full of beauty and knowledge, some say that they talked with these spirits as they would with a human. Few even claim that they dueled with a Sandima and won! But are they telling the truth? Maybe they just had hallucinations from the lack of water? Or maybe they just want to show off and have their 5 minutes of fame? Many speculate, nobody knows for certain.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett
@jlya

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 4 April 2018 at 12:21 PM

@asteria
Yay, wish both you and me lot's of luck with this one ❤️❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 April 2018 at 12:30 PM

@isathebelle Me too ❤️ ❤️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 4 April 2018 at 2:01 PM

@asteria @isathebelle
interesting!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 4 April 2018 at 2:59 PM

@asteria @isathebelle
thank you for the ping 😊 and it is really interesting, I don't see vulture very often on here (I know only of one on here xD) but it's a neat idea (the drawings are great 😃) and the description sounds like the creature is a Fata Morgana 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 4 April 2018 at 3:08 PM

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett

Thank you both ❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 April 2018 at 4:35 PM

@icecloud101 @sybil_howlett Thank you both ❤️