Click Exchange Ideas: "Open All" Button, Statistic Page, and Special CC Item

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
462 posts

megadash • 10 April 2018 at 12:15 PM

There are a couple things that I wish that we had in the Click Exchange. The first is something that everyone can benifit from and the other is something that can quite useful, but it's more for the real nerds.

"Open All" Button:
Could you please add a button at the top of the list that can open all of the current links on the page. While it may not be something that would work on mobile devices, but it can be VERY useful to those playing on computers. With thousands of creatures in the exchange, especially since the new system has been implemented, this will prove very useful.

Statistic Page:
This is clearly proof that I'm a nerd, but I'd really appreciate a page with general stats from the exchange. Mostly, I'd like the following stats:
* Clicks Done Today
* Clicks Done Yesterday
* Total Clicks Done
* Clicks Received Today
* Clicks Received Yesterday
* Total Clicks Received
* Number of Active Creatures Currently in Exchange (Number of creatures in accounts with a minimum of 1 credit)
* Total Number of Creatures Currently in Exchange (Includes creatures in accounts with no credits)

Most of these stats would be valuable to see how many credits you'd need to stay active while the last two can help to see how far you have left to finish the exchange.

Special CC Item
Finally, I have an idea for a 💵 account-bound item. For, say 200 💵, you could pay to have up to 20 creatures in the exchange for "free" for a set amount of days. Basically, whenever another player clicks on a creature you have in the Exchange, they get a credit…but you don't lose any! While you can still earn credits for each creature you click, you wouldn't lose any from other people clicking yours. This would create a surplus of credits for the time that it's active. You could even create smaller time periods for it to be active, say 50 💵 for a week, 100 💵 for two weeks, and a bonus of 30 full days (two free days) for 200 💵! This would be active no matter how many creatures you have, add, or subtract from the Exchange, so there's no extra charge for removing creatures and then adding them again.

To make it even more meaningful, you could even have a special selection drop-down that, like the "Click Only" and "Feeds Preferred" selections, would only show those under this upgrade. It would also be helpful if there was a reminder of how much time is left for this power under the page where you manage your creatures (https://eggcave.com/exchange/creatures).

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 April 2018 at 10:00 PM

@megadash

Number one: “Open All”

This, in my opinion, might help but might not. I think this way is too easy to get XC, getting 28 XC every click. This would reduce the time you would have to spend, though. Leaning more to the “No support” side.

Number two: “Statistics Page”

I personally would love this, with the exception of the last two. If you have 1 XC, then that means, even if you have 20 creatures in the Exchange, all of your creatures are in it until one gets clicked. This would help a lot because I want to know how many clicks Tamais gets per day, without XC going out. Full support.

Number three: “Special CC Item”

This wouldn’t affect me, but i think it would affect people who want their creatures clicked, but don’t have the time to participate in the Exchange. I think that 200 CC might be a bit too much for a month, which would be about 9k-1ok EC per day. Maybe 5k per day, which is way more than Tim’s but not as much as 1ok? Which would mean 50 CC in EC in 100 days. (On second thought, that might be too little, but it depends on how many stats a creature gets on average per day.) Support. (Even though I wouldn’t spend CC.)

Female
462 posts

megadash • 30 April 2018 at 2:20 AM

@iris1929578
"Open All"
The reason for this is because there are THOUSANDS of creatures in the exchange. Whether you're just clicking, feeding all, or a combination, it's a good way to save time (and my poor fingers). In the end, it's not going to make much difference to the final outcome. People who'll only click a few will click a few. People who click all can save energy. I use exchanges, like Yarold's, and I find it quite the time (and finger) saver. I don't know about you, but I'd like to load a batch of 28 with one click and save my poor index finger (and ears) after doing that over 3,000 - 4,000 times.

“Statistics Page”
What I mean by "Total Number of Creatures Currently in Exchange" are ALL creatures over all users. "Number of Active Creatures Currently in Exchange" just includes those creatures whose owners who, at that time, have a positive number of credits. This gives you an idea of how many links you can click and give you an idea of how many are left so you can decide whether you want to finish up what's left or leave it at that because there are just too many to care about.

“Special CC Item”
My reason for this (old) idea is just a way to keep new credits flowing into the system. I actually came up with this idea before the current system and I though that it might be fun for people who might want to take a month off of the exchange (or not) or build their own surplus. I don't really use đź’µ anymore, but since it would be a superfluous feature, it seems like it would also be a good way to help fund the site, so I would keep it as such. It's like when they had the ad-blocker, but since most players are fine with a normal ad-blocker, it went away. This could be a good replacement. That's also why I thought that it would be good to have smaller increments as well.