Creature Suggestion - Gaa (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 April 2018 at 12:56 PM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

Gaa

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/OceiwnD

Description by me
About Egg
Gaa eggs are very fluffy, with tiny horns on the top. At first the horns are harmless, but they grow sharp with time. The eggs sometimes shake and joyful noises can be heared from within.
About Creature
Gaa are a breed of goat that is meant to be kept as a pet. They are playful, although clumsy creatures.They love to be in the center of attention, which results in easly getting jealous of one another. Despite that they don't like being alone. Their fur is one of the most soft and fluffy on Ark, so when walking a Gaa, expect that most passerbies would like to pet it. Another thing characteristic for apperance of these creatures is always keeping tongue outside their mouth. After years of research, SAR Center discovered they do it just because they find in comfortable and it doesn't give them any other benefits. Main flaw of Gaa is their love for eating about everything that can fit into their mouth. But you can forgive it, right? They're so cute after all.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett
@jlya

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 12 April 2018 at 4:24 PM

@asteria
@isathebelle
pretty cute! i like the description

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 April 2018 at 4:27 PM

@icecloud101 Thanks a lot 😃

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 13 April 2018 at 4:47 AM

@icecloud101
I'm glad you like it 😊 Much Thank you !!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 13 April 2018 at 11:15 AM

@asteria @isathebelle
I really love the Ga 😃 it looks so much like a fluffy sheep cloud 😸 and the description is so adorable x3

pings:
@rainclouds ❤ī¸
@icecream (sorry if you don't like to get pinged xD)

Deleted • 13 April 2018 at 11:27 AM

@asteria adorable!
But just letting you know all eggcave names have to be at least 3 letters long 😊 Perhaps...Gaa? 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 April 2018 at 12:21 PM

@sybil_howlett Thanks a lot ❤ī¸ 😃
@crown Oh... I didn't knew that.That's awful, I honestly liked this name a lot ☚ī¸ But thank you a lot for the info. I'll change it.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 13 April 2018 at 12:55 PM

@asteria
Perhaps creature name could be a Gaga like the Lady Gaga,LOL 😃 Btw I like that name also !!!
Anyway since you already change it into Gaa, should I also, I mean about the drawing ??

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 April 2018 at 1:11 PM

@isathebelle I don't think you need to 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 13 April 2018 at 1:28 PM

@asteria OK 😊 Too bad we can't have that name it's kinda sweet ☚ī¸

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 April 2018 at 2:25 PM

@isathebelle Yeah... ☚ī¸

Female
2,687 posts

jlya • 13 April 2018 at 4:31 PM

@asteria @isathebelle
I love it! Very cute idea, nice drawing, and great description!
I do have a question/suggestion about the last stage on the drawing, though, if you don't mind me saying: There's a line under the eye that, to me, kind of makes it look like it's either tired or old... Just wanted you to be aware, in case it was an accident or something. Hope I didn't offend you, wigglytuff! I love the cute little goat. 😊 ❤ī¸
Thanks for the ping, and love the creature! ❤ī¸ Good luck with it, you two! 😉

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 April 2018 at 6:35 PM

@jlya Thank you ❤ī¸ @isathebelle is the author of the drawing, she should answer 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 14 April 2018 at 4:50 AM

@jlya
There is just one line, yeah I did it intentionally! It does not matter to me, after all, I'm not a professional artist 😃 It's imperfect cos I'm not so perfect,does that makes it sense,LOL 😋! Your comment is very much appreciated, thanks!