House Party

in Chit-Chat

(Only anime fans know this) Have you seen ‘Black butler’? If so, which is your favourite character?

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 8 June 2018 at 5:02 AM

Hey future members of the ‘House party’ club!

I’m am @meowfie990, and as you can see, I’ve decided to create a nice chat room for any topics! You can chat about egg cave, unicorns, fortnite and cat vines! Anything!
But remember there will still be the following rules which you have to swear that you’ll obey to. Make sure to follow me and I’ll keep you updated everyday, tell your pals to join in, for anyone can be part of the ‘House party’!

Toodles!
@meowfie990

Rules-

1. Never be aggressive towards each other!

4. Include everyone to the convo(s)*!

5. Talk positive!

6. Be nice and talk kind to and about your host (which is me!)

7. Always have fun!

8. Be certain to follow the rules

9. (OPTIONAL) Make sure to watch the anime recommendations I give you (if you’re into those kinds of stuff)

10. Appropriate topics only!

11. By signing/joining, you have read and agreed to these rules, any of these breached, you will be suspended!

*Convo(s)= Short meaning for conversation(s)

Thank you guys, and be sure to join!
Toodles!

Deleted • 24 July 2018 at 11:19 PM

@miowfie990 may I join?

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 27 August 2018 at 11:25 PM

@wolfspike23 sure thing!

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 27 August 2018 at 11:56 PM

@meowfie990
Please fix the following rules:
-Egg Cave does not allow censor evasion. No swearing is no swearing period.
-Egg Cave does not allow romance roleplaying. So please no "romance" between users at all.

You have 24 hours to update your rules to be in line with Egg Cave's otherwise this topic will be closed.

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 28 August 2018 at 1:18 AM

@Orderedchaos
Hello, I am sincerely apologetic, as I didn’t think properly of what I put on there, thank you for telling me this!