Black's Trading Thread | CSPs and More UFT ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

in Trading & Auctions

1,305 posts

     

anarchy • 9 June 2018 at 4:20 PM

Hi EC fam!

I got back from a long hiatus a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to catch up on some creatures I've missed + creatures from my wishlist.

✂


Here's what I've got on offer:

- Anaria
- Mishqen
- Pixiee
- Rainbear
- Smorlin
- Valequine
- Volar
- Garo
- Gideh
- Skrute
- anything on @izzy (mostly monthlies and LEs)
- possibly other creatures on @black - these are much more tentative than the ones above (especially the ones in the Star tab) but feel free to shoot me an offer anyway, I'm pretty open

✂


And here's what I'm looking for:

**** Ahjoon, Avem, Tine
*** Mummar, Oscoa, Solis, Wisoki
** Corlinn, Corphex, Dabbit, Electrock, Greem, Guinstar, Onabi, Scarrow
* Bearealis, Flintar, Florn, Hulae, Koalyptus, Kitynk, Papagai, Paroxy, Reep, Vattone

Nice names! You can take a look at my cove to get a sense of the kind of names I like.

& possibly any other creature I don't currently have!


✂


Feel free to post here/on my wall/PM me any offers ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Reply