Anime Chat Zone

in Chit-Chat

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 22 June 2018 at 3:58 PM

Just a place to chat about your favorite anime. Tell us what type of anime you watch and find others who watch the same anime as you!

Mimikyu's Anime List
Fairy Tail
Boku no Hero Academia
Little Witch Academia
Pokemon (in subtitles)
Jirachi's Anime List
Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Ghost Stories
Inuyasha
Magi
Naruto
One Punch
One Piece
Ouran High
Ranma 1/2
School Rumble
xxxHolic
Mechanical's Anime List
Violet Evergarden
Fairytail
Blue exorcist
B the beginning
Sword Art Online
Vampire Knight
Kicked from paradise
Ajin: Demi Human
Diabolik Lovers
Your Lie In April
The Seven Deadly Sins
A.I.C.O incarnation
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night
K [Don't know the exact name for this]
Ouran High-School Host Club
Koe No Kitachi/A silent voice

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 June 2018 at 5:04 PM

@mimikyu360

Bamboo Blade
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Ghost Stories
Inuyasha
Magi
Naruto
One Punch
One Piece
Ouran High
Ranma 1/2
School Rumble
xxxHolic

I've seen Boku no Hero Academia, but the reason it's not on the list is cause it's still ongoing, and now I just have to play catch-up with the episodes. I've seen alot more anime, but that's just a mini-list of the ones that I've truly enjoyed watching. I've just seen the D.Grayman series and now watching the Garo series. I'll pretty much watch any anime, but I love comedy ones the most cause when they put humor in anime it's just so funny that you have to laugh at the jokes.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 22 June 2018 at 5:33 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
*0* Thats a LOT of anime!!!

Female
1,705 posts

mechanicalheart • 22 June 2018 at 5:40 PM

@mimikyu360

A list of some I've watched include-

Violet Evergarden
Fairytail
Blue exorcist
B the beginning
Sword Art Online
Vampire Knight
Kicked from paradise
Ajin: Demi Human
Diabolik Lovers
Your Lie In April
The Seven Deadly Sins
A.I.C.O incarnation
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night
K [Don't know the exact name for this]
Ouran High-School Host Club
Koe No Kitachi/A silent voice

Most of these I only started or finished watching within the last 2 or so weeks. For example A.I.C.O incarnation I started watching last night and finished a couple hours ago.
I think my favourite anime I've seen has to be Violet Evergarden but there are a few that I quite like that come in close behind it such as- Fate Stay Night, Ouran High, A silent voice, Blue exorcist, etc. I've also watched a good few other animes but haven't came close to finishing yet or just lost interest in them. ^^

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 22 June 2018 at 5:41 PM

@mechanicalheart
*o* Why have all you watched so much XD

Female
1,705 posts

mechanicalheart • 22 June 2018 at 5:48 PM

@mimikyu360

I personally just had a lot of spare time and watched most of the normal movies on Netflix, then I decided to move onto anime. Once I realized that some were actually quite interesting or amusing I began to watch more and more until I got that list up there. ^^

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 22 June 2018 at 6:07 PM

@mechanicalheart
I just fangirl over a couple of anime a lot ^^'

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 June 2018 at 6:28 PM

@mimikyu360

Well the list is over many years of watching animes it's not something that's over a few weeks, So it'd been way bigger cause it's an over 20 yrs list. But to downsize it to just a few is so hard, but yeah LOL some of those animes take a long time to watch anywayz may take a few years to finish if it's something that's still ongoing to upload an anime once every few days. I remember watching SailorMoon until I got tired of watching it cause like there's so many episodes of it, but they just had the same stuff happening in all the episodes which is basically capturing the bad guys. Many of those animes are older in years and have been out since a long time ago like Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, Once Piece all have been out for a long time.

@mechanicalheart

Yeah that's how I got addicted to watching them in the first place, I'd watch one, then try another and another until my list kept growing. Not all animes are good personally I've seen some that I may have dropped and stopped watching cause it'd be too boring for me, and then I'd move onto something else to watch.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 26 June 2018 at 2:58 PM

@mimikyu360 well here are just a few from the top of my head ive watched though i dont watch much these days

Naruto
Bleach
fairytail
Inuyasha
One punch man
Bus gamer
the seven deadly sins
blade of the immortal
Magi (all 3 series)
0-7 Ghost
Angel beats
D.gray-man
Yu-gi-oh
Gintama
pokemon
haikuyuu
Kuroko no Basket
boruto
Ace Attorney
erased

haha got carried away a little but yeah this really isnt all of them just the ones i really loved/love

106 posts

karma333 • 13 July 2018 at 12:54 AM

@mimikyu360

I have to many but I can try to list them, and I am really late on this form but I don’t care^^

Bleach
Naruto
Souls eater
Ouron high school host club
Soul eater
My hero academia
7 deadly sins
Blue exorcist
Deadman wonderland
Togainu no chi
One punch man
That school gambling one