I Hath Returned

in Welcomes & Introductions

Agender
2 posts

poisonchihuahua • 5 August 2018 at 5:49 PM

Hi! My name is Lazarus Lazuli (or Laz). I've had several eggcave profiles over the years, and nostalgia has brought me back once again. I'm gonna try and stick around this time though, because I find the site very creative and relaxing.

Here's a brief profile for you to get to know me better!
Birthday: august 2nd
Zodiac Sign: leo
Pronouns: any
Likes: the beach, watermelon, animals, macabre stuff, reading, tattoos, fashion, pretty girls, baking, sweet stuff, hilariously bad movies, cacti, memes, sudoku, marvel, stupid jokes, animal welfare, music, lunch with friends, sleeping, writing, candles, useless room decor,
Dislikes: Wasps, tacky decor, hot weather, walking in hot weather, depression, baby noises, people who don't just google things, sparkling water
Hobbies: writing
Favorite Music: indie, rock, vaporwave; the national, glass animals, panic! at the disco, nirvana, p!nk, tori amos; a lot of random songs by random artists
Favorite Animals: lemurs, parrots, bats, dogs and cats, snakes, lizards, betta fish, elephants
Favorite Books: the monstrumologist series
Favorite Shows: the magicians, the vampire diaries, bojack horseman
Favorite Movies: the rocky horror picture show, the grand budapest hotel, dear zachery, star wars, guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2
Favorite Colors: dark blue, mint green, lilac, gold

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 August 2018 at 7:57 PM

@poisonchihuahua welcome back!😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 5 August 2018 at 10:02 PM

@poisonchihuahua

Welcome back, sending you some gifts to use.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 6 August 2018 at 3:57 AM

@poisonchihuahua
Ughh you had to use hath. I swear I've been doing the Merchant of Venice for like, how long?, during english T^T Ok yes I do enjoy shakespeare but please refrain from making any more references than I need XD

Ok and this is random but do you know HONNE? they're this singer/songwriter suo that have a m a z i n g songs (according to me) and like, ok, they mght not be your type or anything but you should really try they're songs Just Dance, Day 1, Me and You, and possibly Location Unknown. They are like my Go To happy songs :') Jeez am I overwhelming? I probably am ugh

Oh and btw, What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Answer down below c:

Pumkin Pi XD I'm so sorry

EDIT:
Welcome back haha..

Agender
2 posts

poisonchihuahua • 6 August 2018 at 7:13 PM

@wigglytuff

Thank you!

@jirachiwishmaker

Awesome, thanks so much!

@totallynotjoey

You're strange... I like you.
I don't think I've ever listened to HONNE, I'll check them out though!
And thanks for the dad joke, lol.