My Introduction

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
3 posts

fadedcrystal • 9 August 2018 at 7:44 PM

Hello. My name is Jesselin. Most people call me Jess, or you can just call me by my username, Faded or Crystal. I joined Eggcave yesterday and so far, I think the game is cool.

Now i'm going to tell you a bit about me~

I am quite a shy person, but once I get to know you a bit, It may be easier for me to talk to you. I am a friendly person after all. I also like to listen to music. One of my favorite songs is Faded by Alan Walker. (Kinda the reason why my user has the word Faded in it). I'm also a huge Pokemon fan. I collected most of the Pokemon Games and I am now waiting for the new ones to be released.

Another thing about me is that my Zodiac Sign is a Leo. I would've been a Virgo but apparently I was born a bit early and my birthday is near the end of the Leo sign, which ends on the 22nd and Virgo starting on the 23rd. I was born on the 21st so I ended up being a Leo. I think Leo's are cool though. I like their kind-hearted personality. Although they do get aggresive sometimes, so watch out when you fight with a Leo. πŸ˜‹

Now another little thing about me is that I am a HUGE fan of cats. I'm very attached to cats and I think they're super adorable. I currently own 3 cats in my life and I love them all so much. Literally everytime I see a stray cat while i'm walking to school, which has happened to me before, I just feel like picking it up and taking it home with me but since I already own 3 cats, I can't own anymore. I just adore cats so much and my dream cat is a Persian, which hopefully i'll be able to have one in the future.

And I think that's basically my introduction. Thank you for taking the time to read it. ^.^

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 9 August 2018 at 11:33 PM

@fadedcrystal

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sent you some welcome gifts. Take care of your pets don't let them die.

Female
3 posts

fadedcrystal • 10 August 2018 at 12:01 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

Thank you and I will. And I most certainly will take care of my Pets. I wouldn't want them to die.

Demigirl
21 posts

smileykebab • 10 August 2018 at 5:31 PM

@fadedcrystal

Sorry I'm a bit late, but welcome to EggCave! If you have any questions, you're welcomed to ask me or another user on the site! People are usually pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with someone (though I totally get it, I'm not very sociable either, haha).

Have a lovely day!
- Smileykebab ❀️

P.S. : I share a mutual love of Pokemon with you! You wouldn't believe how much money I dish out on the games and plushies from their official store, I might have a problem πŸ˜‹

Female
3 posts

fadedcrystal • 10 August 2018 at 6:49 PM

Cool. Another Pokemon fan! πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah if I have any questions, i'll definitely ask you.

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 10 August 2018 at 7:02 PM

@fadedcrystal

Hi! Welcome to eggcave! (I think we've talked already...)

I am so happy to see another cat lover on here! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site! ❀️

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 11 August 2018 at 12:34 AM

@fadedcrystal
Omg I L O V E cats as well and I feel you when you say you see a stray cat and you wanna bring it home lol
I currently don’t own any cats ;-; but I kinda half take care of the neighborhood cats x3 there are even a few kittens too though the one that was closest to me ran away because I forgot to feed her >~< T^T

Anyway, I hope the same fate will never befall on any of your beautiful cats, and welcome to Eggcave!! 😸