Sorcery's Distress [RP Thread]

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 August 2018 at 5:44 PM

Romei got up, her head lowered. She faced Ventos, who was in front of the amalgamation. They were already making a run for it. If word spreads that Kristina Mundos is actually the wanted Romei Topaz, then she would be in danger.
She knew that Ventos wouldn't want anyone else to take their target.

She let Ventos go for now.

~

"Didn't expect to see you here, Hanei!" Cojira exclaims with joy. "How are you doing?"

"Why'd you drag me here?" Hanei sighs, a bit worn out. "I'm not hurt or anything. I've already gone past falling down stairs. I've moved onto bigger things, like falling off large structures."

"I got no reason to do this, I just happened to find you by random chance again!" Cojira giggles, before hearing rustling come from nearby.
"Wait, who's there...?"

"It's Romei." Hanei replied, seeing her sillhouette get closer and closer.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 September 2018 at 4:05 PM

After several hours of chatting, the two animal-human hybrids became very close.
"You know, I've had a couple past girlfriends before." Flint teased.
"Oh, what happened to them?" Aelynn asked.
"Oh, I killed them. I'm serious." Aelynn looked terrified, so he added, "Well, by accident. But don't worry, I think there's something different in you than those before..."
They looked at each other and linked paws, and stared at each other dreamily for a long time.
"Oh gosh... I didn't realize the time. It's almost past sunset, I really have to go." Flint said to Aelynn.
"Why is that so?" She said.
"Well, something happens to me during a full moon. I turn into a werewolf and based on my last witnesses, I'm always looking for something. I'm not sure what it is, but wherever I am, I always tear down some city. And I don't have much control over myself, but my instincts tell me I won't hurt you. I advise you hide somewhere just in case, though."
So Aelynn ended up hiding in a tall tree and waited. The faint orange glow of the sun disappeared to be replaced by eerie white glow of the full moon. Flint took off his hoodie and shoes and started to transform: he grew bigger, nearly twice his normal size with bulging muscles, his claws and fangs started to extend until they looked sharp and deadly, and his eyes turned red. Aelynn looked into the two bottomless abysses of swirling red hatred and fury that belonged to the monster that Flint had turned into. Their eyes locked for a moment, but he turned around and ran for the city, so she followed. His agility and speed had also clearly been boosted. He slowed down at the metal fence that seperated the forest and the city and pried the steel bars apart as if he were merely opening a set of curtains, and continued on with his search. The city became quite and empty at night, and to her surprise, as Aelynn stepped through the bars she turned into her human form. She followed Flint into the city, hoping he would be okay.

Just for clarification, both of them are in da future. And when they are, the time of wherever they were previously stops before they return. (But no one realizes it stops except Aelynn and Flint)

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 September 2018 at 2:37 AM

@wigglytuff This seems so off for a roleplay set within the 17th century...

~

As Romei got closer and closer to Hanei, she began to strangle him.
"Where were you when I needed you?!" She yelled.

Hanei struggled to let go of her grasps. "I'm sorry! Cojira came in and distracted me. I would've helped you if I-"

"Not that! Where are the Geometry Staves?"

"They're-They're with one of your maids at your old home. I gave them to her...!" This prompted Romei to let go of Hanei, to which the latter sighed in relief.
"I have to meet with that demon kid later on. Mind if you join me to see what's with them?"

"You mean Ventos?" Romei asked. "I dealt with them back there, but I didn't kill them. It's not like they'll tell everyone. They don't want anybody to take their targets."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 September 2018 at 12:39 PM

@nightmaremoon12 it's a thing, they're not in the 17th century currently, it's a weird flashback thing Aelynn sees. Flint isn't actually there, but after he wakes up he thinks it's a dream and then meets Aelynn irl

"Who's this?" Faela lightly poked the unmoving clump of gray fur on the ground in the cave. He was definitely alive, though, probably asleep. He was twisting and twitching, sometimes growling, like he was not just in a normal dream.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 September 2018 at 1:48 AM

Hanei began to head off somewere else. The sun was already setting, and the moon began to rise.

"Hey, where are you heading?" Cojira asked him.

"The old abandoned tower in the forest," Hanei replied. "There's something there that I need to check up on."

"I'll have to return home. I have other important businesses to attend that isn't dying." Romei announced to the two. "Cojira, how about you protect Hanei from dying? You're good at doing that."

Cojira dramatically rolled her eyes back. "It's not exactly my fault that I ended up being the one babysitting him. He was just a sick kid when I first found him, and now he's less of a sick kid! But sure, I'll protect him from dying."

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 7 September 2018 at 2:25 AM

Sorry for not posting for a while, I'll write it later today. ❤

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 September 2018 at 10:20 AM

Flint woke up with a start, panting heavily.
"What... what just happened?" He said. He looked up and saw a girl with pink and black wavy hair, who looked shocked.
"Who are you?" She demanded.
"U-uh.... I-I'm Flint. Nice to meet ya." He stumbled. "Er, do you know anyone named Aelynn?"
His heart sunk when she shook her head. Must've had a lucid dream... he thought.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 September 2018 at 4:33 PM

Sophia slowly opened her eyes and squinted. "Augh, the sunnnn again!" She jumped onto her feet and streched. "Ah," she glances up at the sky and sees a light orange and pink color. Must be noon already... She trotted around the area she was in right now. No one seems to be here or even came here I think... She sighed, picked up her basket, and continue going into the forest.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 September 2018 at 8:26 PM

Ari ran through the forest. Almost caught she thought. It would be wise to get something that covered her ears, but that wasn't the point. She had barely escaped some rather angry townspeople that wanted her dead. They had saw her ears and knew exactly who she was. "Careless," she muttered as she stopped under the shade of a tree. Sighing heavily, she took out a blanket from under her arm. She'll deal with dinner later.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 September 2018 at 9:13 PM

Even after Flint's gentle introduction, the girl unsheathed her double swords.
He jumped back in fright. "I'm not hostile, I promise. Well, until the full moon..." That was when he noticed; she had an amulet that looked almost exactly like his, but with different colors! "Wait a minute..." he pointed to her necklace.
"Oh, yeah. I know it's pretty and stuff, but— oh, you have one too. Do you go wild and stuff under the full moon? It's tonight."
So it was a dream, He thought. There can't be two full moons in a row.
"Yeah. I turn into a huge werewolf and rip up cities, basically. I'm always trying to find something, but I'm not sure what it is..." He suddenly heard his stomach growl, and his cheeks reddened. "Oh, er, i better get some food."
"Wait, here—" the stranger gave him a berry. He took it tentatively and observed it; it looked like a blueberry but just a bit different. Should he trust her? He ate it anyways, because his stomach was practically pleading for food. Flint felt a strange sensation, and it hurt his stomach a little. He had felt this before when he took a strangely-colored drink from a townsperson. "You tried to poison me, didn't you?"
"Hmm... you're immune, like me. Must have a strong immune system." She studied him, then offered a bowl of fruit. "Here's some real food. Even if it's poisonous, you'll be fine. But trust me, it's not."
Flint devoured the bowl without even sniffing at it. "Thanks." He looked at the sunset. So it would happen tonight, like usual.
But a movement pierced his cloud of thought. That tan-cream color was unmistakable- Aelynn?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 8 September 2018 at 10:59 AM

Sophia looked around her surroundings in fright as she heard voices and laughter. "Yeah, I think Sophia ran this way," said a familiar voice. "We'll see," said a voice that sounds awfully similar to the mayor of the town she ran away from. Oh no!!! They found me! Sophia quietly ducked behind a tree, her heart bumping rapidly.
"So, why did Sophia run away?" Asked a voice.
"Heh, it was because we found out something about her, she must be scared we would tell you and we did," another voice snickered.
"I see... So afterwards she ran here?"
"Yup!"
"How troublesome... She must be lost," the mayor said, acting all sad.
"Don't worry about he, she must be dangerous anyway," a girl squealed.
"You're right, let's stop looking," the mayor turned around with the children and walked away.

Sophia peeked from behind the tree and scowled. "How dare they..." She said, full of salt. She turned around and walked further away from the village. Further and further and further.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 9 September 2018 at 8:48 AM

Ok I'm back! I've been on a sorta semi-hiatus since school started up again but I'm back now.

Nia and her companions found a suitable place to camp for the next few nights. Liliana and Ezra set up their camp while Nya went to search for fresh water and food. While stopping off at a stream to fill up their canteens, she heard a noise from the trees. Nya stiffened and darted into the undergrowth. She had been on the run for ages and knew wether a twig snapping or some leaves tussling were from an animal or a human.

Peering through the undergrowth, she saw a hooded figure step cautiously out from behind a tree and step towards the stream. She wandered along the bank and didn't seem to be stopping any time soon so Nya followed. The figure carried on for a while before stopping. They looked over their shoulder and said, "I know you're there Nya, you can come out now".

The voice was definitely female and odly familiar to her. Nya stepped out from behind a tree and hesitantly said, "Amnis?"

"The one and only," Amnis replied, lowering her hood.

Her turquoise hair spilled out from where it was tucked into the hood in a long braid. She walked over and embraced her old friend and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"You remember Ezra right? Well we adopted a daughter, Liliana, and then since the whole magic thing is still illegal we had to pack our bags and run away," Nya replied.

"Same here. My mum and dad were horrified when they found out about my relationship with a human and after having found out I was practicing magic that wasn't just ordinary mermaid magic, they had had enough and kicked me out. I've been living in a cave off the coast for the last 2-3 weeks now," added Amnis.

"You could always come and stay with us," Nya offered.

Will add more later

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 September 2018 at 1:25 PM

Flint couldn't believe it; surely this was just a big coincidence?
He looked around but she was gone. He said bye to the stranger without knowing her name, pulled up his hood and packed his few belongings, and continued up the mountain.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 September 2018 at 6:22 PM

Sophia reached the end of the forest and rested on a rock as she watched a nearby river gush past her. "What are you doing here?" Said a male voice. Sophia turned around to see a male figure standing next behind her, his glare as cold as ever. "I-I.." Sophia backed up and almost fell into the river. "Foolish human," the male said rolling his eyes. Sophia glared at him with hatred, "are you not human?!"

The male looked at her. "Of course not, I'm a demon." Sophia stared at him in terror. A demon? The ones the can kill you instantly?! She has heard too many false rumors about them. "Eh, I-I have to go," she took a sharp turn but the male figure grabbed her arm. "Ow, hey, what are you doing?" She glared at him as she tried to shake his hand off.

"You invaded my territory, you can't just leave," he said. Sophia rolled her eyes, "I barely did anything to your territory, let me go." The male looked at her and smirked, "You're good. Everyone I run into will plead me to let go," he said as he let go.

"Psh," Sophia dusted her dress. "By the way, my name is Ace, what's yours?" Sophia looked at him. He's a demon, she couldn't trust him yet. "I didn't ask you for your name, so I don't have to reply." Ace gave her a look, "No need to be harsh, I'm only asking."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 September 2018 at 7:28 PM

"Weird..." Faela said to herself. She thought about the wolf creature with the same kind of amulet as hers. The full moon was only half a day away, and she might meet him again. Hawk snatched a fruit from the pile and gobbled it down. "C'mon, you knew that was mine."
Since she was bored, she decided to make weapons, just in case. Faela plucked the thorns of a toxic plant and added them to a stick to make an arrow, and asked a spider for his thread and found a fallen curved branch that she carved into a bow.
Testing it out, Faela saw a rabbit not far from the cave and aimed, and it hit. She pulled it in with the string attached to the arrow and threw it to Hawk. "Now you can eat. But don't steal any of my food, or else you'll find yourself sleeping outside."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 13 September 2018 at 5:23 PM

Sophia looks behind her and glared at Ace. "Why are you still following me?" He looked at her and turned his head to his left. "Hmph, my home is this way," he said, sounding salty. What a lie. Sophia nodded, "Okay. Is this the way out of the forest?" Ace stepped onto a rock and looked down at her. "Yeah, so you're going to leave?" He asked. "Mmhm, I am, I have to go as far as I can," Sophia said, trying to flash a weak smile.

Ace studied her face. She's shaking... "What happened?" Sophia sharply turned around. "You're a demon, why should I tell you?" Ace stepped back a bit in surprise. "Because I'm a demon? I won't hurt you," Ace said. "How do you know I can trust you?" Sophia demanded. "You've heard rumors about demons... didn't you?" Sophia glanced at him, "rumors?"

Ace jumped down and frowned at Sophia. "I can't believe you would trust someone who doesn't even know what demons exactly are. We aren't monsters at all. We don't just injure people for no reason." Ace sighed and reached out his hand. "Trust me."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2018 at 6:44 PM

@amethyst_elf448 @nightmaremoon12 you guys haven't posted in a while

I can't think of anything to post rn Dx