CC Cove Expansion?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 25 August 2018 at 5:26 PM

Ok, so cove expansions really really hurt my EC bank. Like I feel like crying because of it ;-;

So I suggest a CC cove expander or an unlimited cove spot CC item.

I personally would be willing to pay like 1oooCC for an unlimited cove spot item. So that'd be 4oooCC in total for all my coves. I know it sounds a lot, but with how much EC I have end up spending totally worth it to me. Not sure what others think on that though. [Item just sits in your inventory like leaf maybe?]

Or something like 5oCC = like 25 cove spots?

Or maybe EC for next expansion resets back to 2ooEC every 1oo cove spots bought or something like that?

I prefer the unlimited item one though x'D

Anyone else have other suggestions or whatnot for this or agree?
@lbowe_elbow
@fjhfjh
@dcmaster
@rashka
@spell

Edit:
Oh and maybe get like 5% back of the EC total spent on cove expansions if the unlimited cove space item lolol x'D Know that'd probably be a no but might as well list it.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 25 August 2018 at 5:39 PM

@immortalraven

Personally I haven't been buying any expansions and just keeping my coves below 300. However, I have heard a lot of people having issues with this.

I think buying it in cc instead of ec is a good idea and benefits eggcave too. I feel like the unlimited item wouldn't work out long term - why would you need to buy unlimited for more than one cove? or why would you even need more than one cove for that matter? this is the same reason I can't understand why they introduced the leaf of vadka - but perhaps 50 cc for a set number of spots (lets say 50 spots), or like 500cc to double your current cove size (so if you have 300, it turns in to 600, or if you have 1000 then it turns into 2000).

on the other hand, it is really easy to swap cc for ec or vise versa. so the real issue is how the prices compound so quickly. perhaps we could buy an item that reverts back to 200 ec for the expansion when you use it and starts over. so after you use the item the next space you buy is 200, then 400, etc. and you can buy and use as many of these as you want?

dang it now you got me brainstorming 😋 I'll think some more and comment later 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 25 August 2018 at 5:51 PM

@fjhfjh
I like organizing my coves and wouldn't want all of them in one account. At how many I have [over 1ooo critters each] that would probably slow my cove down by a LOT lol.

Like I want my commons / seasonals / cave monthlies / UFTs on different accounts than my main because I want my favorites here. I know some feel the same about this. This would also help with people that really want a huge collection cause I know some like collecting certain species x3

I like the 5ooCC to double idea though also x3

LOL it is not easy for me to trade CC for EC. One because a lot of people are seeking to do that so they will take less than the 1o,oooEC to 1 CC conversion which I prefer to go by. And I just don't really like spending CC on EC in general. Rather offer immortalizing services which kinda slowed down but I still get business. Or trade lesser critters/names for EC.

I don't know how I feel about the CC thing to revert it back to 2ooEC though. Seems weird to me x'D But at this point I'd probably use it lololol /cries in corner because of how much I've spent on cove expansions/ x'D

Sorry xD

475 posts

spell • 25 August 2018 at 8:32 PM

@immortalraven
I'm not sure whether unlimited cove spots would cause issues with loading (for example if a user put a bajillion creatures on one account), but if lag isn't an issue then I definitely support the unlimited cove spot CC item ^^
Although I haven't gotten there myself I can imagine how bad your situation is Dx

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 25 August 2018 at 8:40 PM

@immortalraven
I do think that with bigger coves the prices to expand get a bit ridiculous. Maybe adding a cap to the price.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 26 August 2018 at 5:25 PM

@spell
I'm hoping more people are like me in wanting to separate some critters out and not have every single one in one cove but may be right on it being laggy. The amount I have now is pretty quick though so might not be terrible. I also think most others aren't as much of a hoarder like me lololol x'D ..... ;-;

@lbowe_elbow
Heh heh, yup >.>
My next expand will be 167,200 EC. In total I have spent 69,806,000 EC. That is just my main. And all my sides are pretty much around that also. Tis very hard on my EC when I wanna try and get the thief critters that I still need myself instead of trading for em since trading for em would cost me more overall even with the duds I get sometimes o-o And then I also want some of the SAR critters, but thief ones are priority for me and then cove spots on top x'D so I haven't gotten the SAR ones I need to complete stages. The last one released I don't have any of cause it's so much and I don't like it as much but I do wanna get it at some point o3o

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 26 August 2018 at 6:53 PM

@immortalraven

Big ol support from me. I'm nowhere near the number of expansions you've done but 3mil total for my main is crazy. It would be so much more convenient to be able to buy a chunk of spots for some cc. Not sure how they could do an unlimited option though...

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 26 August 2018 at 6:59 PM

@raccoon
I'm sure unlimited is possible. I don't think it'd be too hard but I don't know much about that kinda thing so yeah x'D But at this point anything is fine for me o3o

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 September 2018 at 3:39 AM

@immortalraven I support the idea with unlimited cove spots as well 😃 I don't like to trade away my creatures and I need a huge amount of spots in my coves x'D

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2018 at 1:10 PM

@sybil_howlett
Thanks for the support x3

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 September 2018 at 1:17 PM

@immortalraven anytime and I hope the unlimited cove CC item will come soon 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2018 at 1:29 PM

@sybil_howlett
Same, I'm dying lol
I spent over 2 Mil EC on cove expansions already this month ;-;

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 6 September 2018 at 1:34 PM

@immortalraven
oh my gosh, that's a huge amount of EC 😱 did you ping Ian to this already?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 September 2018 at 2:31 PM

@sybil_howlett
Yup x'D

And no I haven't, I'm always afraid to ping mods/ian o3o I don't know why, just am >.>