Two additions that I think would be helpful~ tell me what you think!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 October 2018 at 1:39 AM

So I thought about these for a bit and decided I should share them!

Suggestion No. 1: Feeding Lists
Lots of people out there have "feeding lists" to give them a list on who to feed. I was thinking maybe a little feature could give it a boost. Perhaps there could be an option to make a list for yourself? Sort of like cove lists, but maybe a list that you can add and take off people according to who you've fed. For those who like feed backs, there could be a setting where it "auto adds" users to the list whenever they've fed your cove and a button that lets you take off people as you feed. This might not be of use to everyone, but maybe it would be a neat addition.

Suggestion No. 2: SPECIAL QUESTSSSSSSSSSS
Now THIS made be think a lot. We get all these plastic toy daggers, clown masks, and popcorn from the Corn Maze during Halloween, but as r100 toys don't break, they eventually accumulate and you have no idea on how to get rid of them! I was thinking, maybe there could be a special Halloween quest that if you have a certain amount of a certain Halloween item, you could get.... whatever! I just believe this would solve a lot of plastic dagger problems... I have like, 50 in my strongroom and I can't get rid of them xD Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Female
472 posts

flakes • 10 October 2018 at 8:50 AM

@skyfall4 I support both of these suggestions!! and 100% feel you on the Halloween items, hope these suggestions will be taken into consideration

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 October 2018 at 9:55 AM

@skyfall4 I especially agree with the special quest 😸

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 11 October 2018 at 3:51 AM

@skyfall4
I support both of these suggestions 😃

I would love the feeding list one, most definitely!