Wish Academy (Sign ups! Always open~)

in Roleplaying

Should humans be allowed in the school?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 11 November 2018 at 11:52 AM

~Rules~
1. Don't break any of the Egg cave's original rules
2. You may have crushes just no marriages.
3. You can only have one power.
4. You can only have one animal that your Oc is mixed with.
5. You can have 5 Characters but no more than 5.
6. No godmoding or power playing.

~Form~
Name:
Mixes/Comet(Optional):
Crush :
Appearance ():
(Teacher or student):
Family ():
Personality (If you want):
~My Form~
Name:Galaxy
Species: Mixes
Power/Hybrid(Optional):Bunny
Crush : (Open!~)
Appearance ): Dark Wavy Blue hair, Light blue eyes, Skinny, wears a white
shirt and jeans
(Teacher or student):Student
Family : Universe
Personality (If you want):
Other:
Name:Universe
Power/Hybrid(Optional):Bunny
Crush (): (Open~)
Appearance (l):Spikey Dark blue hair, Light blue eyes,Skinny, Wears a
blue jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and black pants
Family (l): Galaxy
Personality (if you want):
Other:

~About the Roles~

Humans with powers are called: Comets
Humans mixed with an animal is called: Mixes
Humans: Humans (of course)
A hybrid of Comets and Mixes: Stars.

~Roles available~
Teachers 1/10:
Students: 7/any
Principle 0/1:
Janitor 0/1:

//About the roleplay \\
A school for Mixes and Comets was created to help the Mixes and Comets learn
There are many classrooms like Potion Class and History. The school most likely VANISHES if a normal Human appears (This part will temporary stay).

Oc's in the rp-
(student) Galaxy ~ @pretzel
(student) Universe~ @pretzel
(student) Kyra- @Minifang2006
(Teacher) Valeros W.- @thelaizywolf2019
(Student) Spark- @mimikyu360
(Student) Rain- @mimikyu360
(Student) Garnet Ui.- @Arcana
(Student) Sakaya A.- @Icecloud101

7 posts

minifang2006 • 12 November 2018 at 10:13 PM

Name: Kyra
Species: Comet
Power/Hybrid(Optional): Can turn invisible and camouflage herself ( with her clothes don't be gross )
Crush (Optional): None
Appearance (): She wears a camo outfit with a hood to cover her face. She usually makes her hair black and her eyes blue, to seem like a normal human.
Family (): She's an orphan.
Personality (If you want): She's shy and quiet with a rude and tense personality, making her a challenge for boys to get close to her. But she has a soft spot, if you can get to it.
Other: She's a skilled fighter and a thief, and has a tendency to steal and sell stolen items for money, for she has none. She can be rude and hurtful, especially to keep people away from her. She always has a variety of small blades on her, in case of defense.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 November 2018 at 9:37 AM

@Minifang2006 accepted!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 June 2019 at 8:12 AM

@pretzel can I join?

Name: Valeros Wolfcroft
Species: Mixes and Comet hybrid
Power/Hybrid(Optional): Has wolf ears and snout. Has the ability to control or summon ice
Crush(Optional): OPEN
Appearance(): Wears formal clothing. Always wear red pince-nez glasses. Has grey hair with a tint of sky blue. Has white eyes with a tint of purple. Is 7'3 tall.
(Teacher or student): Teacher
Family: Mother: Sophie Siren, Father: William Wolfcroft
Personality (If you want): She is that type of hard-working person who is like "I-have-no-time-for-fun". She is rarely soft towards others.
Other: She is a retired experienced General of the army. Valeros is often seen with a rapier or any type of weapon, hidden somewhere in her attire. This is why she has earned the nickname, "Wolf Hiding in A Knight's Armour" by other teaches and students.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 19 June 2019 at 6:06 PM

@pretzel
Name: Spark
Mixes/Comet(Optional): Cat
Crush: None (aka "i don't fall in love, everyone else falls in love with me")
Appearance ( ): Tall, has yellowish hair that tufts near his large cat ears, green eyes, dresses casually, has a long fluffy tail with a small bell tied on with a green bow.
(Teacher or student): Student
Family ( ): Rain (brother)
Personality (If you want): He's the upbeat, overexcited one of the two. He's cheeky too, and often ends his sentences with a "Nya~" just to annoy his brother.
Other: His bell chimes with a frequency most people can't hear

Name: Rain
Species: Comet
Mixes/Comet(Optional): Can control small amounts of water within a couple of feet around him
Crush: @pretzel I'm going to make him have a crush on Galaxy, is that ok with you because Fluffy_Birdy_Flower is not an actual user so I'm assuming that's you
Appearance (): Average height, has black hair that tufts near the back of his head, blue eyes, dresses almost too casually aka wears his pajamas everywhere
(Teacher or student): Student
Family (): Spark (brother)
Personality (If you want): The one who really doesn't care what you do. The only one he can stand being with is his brother, and he doesn't understand why. Girls terrify him because he doesn't understand what love is and feels really awkward about it, so he tries to avoid them.
Other:

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 June 2019 at 9:29 PM

(Yup I just forgot to change it.)
@mimikyu360 Accepted!~ (And its alright with me)
@thelaizywolf2019 Accepted!

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 June 2019 at 11:05 PM

@pretzel
Could I join?
Name: Garnet Uilien
Comet/Mixed/Star: Star(Mixed/Comet hybrid)
Abilities: Mixed with a Asian Golden Cat. Fast and a high jumper, abnormally so. Very agile and a fast learner. Slight powers over lighting and electricity that should increase over time. Learning to manifest, maintain and control her powers.
Crushes/Romance: Not very interested, but also doesn't know anyone, so we'll see.
Appearance: She is short, lean and tanned. She has long black hair and brown eyes. She often wears a white shoulder cut tee-shirt and black leggings.
Teacher/Student: Student
Family: An only child. Her mother is Amily Uilien and her father is Siguyre Uilien.
Personality: She has a tendency to annoy her friends a bit, but truly cares about the people who genuinely help her. She seems like a happy extrovert sometimes, but hides a lot of the loneliness and sadness she carries. She is respectful to people she recognizes as better than her, but also hates showing weakness of any kind.
Other: She transferred to this school and is younger than most people because of a freak accident when her lighting powers manifested. As a result, she has a bit of trauma and doesn't have as many friends. Bringing up the trauma can cut her deeply.

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 20 June 2019 at 12:01 PM

@pretzel
may I join please?

Name: Sakaya Adastreia
Species: Star hybrid
Mixes/Comet(Optional): Mixed with Fox. (fennec fox)
Crush : ???
Appearance : https://ibb.co/mbxm36m (something like that, when shes feeling trendy lol. the ears are longer. ignore the torch)
(Teacher or student): student
Family : ???
Personality (If you want): Kuudere
Other: Has special powers and very very bright eyes. Likes romance and drama. Has an odd fear of meteors, but may be able to overcome later in RP. Likes music. Quiet, but open when she makes friends. Has passion for psychology???

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 June 2019 at 6:48 PM

@accepted Arcana
@accepted icecloud101

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 21 June 2019 at 4:55 PM

@pretzel
When will we start?