Wings of Fire Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 5:09 PM

Ner- ``That was unexpected-..``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 6:23 PM

Zeno:"I guess it was." He replied from the shadows.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 8:42 PM

Ner- ``Eh?``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 8:45 PM

Zeno:*he stepped out of his hiding place. (aka a big bush) And where Ner could see him.* "Im Zeno. You come here an awful lot. like where are your parents? Or any adult that takes care of you?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 9:05 PM

Ner- ``Have none im alone.``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 9:07 PM

Zeno: "oh. Good for you i guess."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 9:09 PM

.Ner shrugged. ``Thanks?..``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 9:19 PM

Zeno: "Want to do some crimes? It's been I while since someone helped me."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 28 November 2018 at 9:32 PM

Yay new character!!! 😸

Sahara watched Ashfire and Fen fly away from Jade Mountain for some hunting. She observed Ashfire's dive- what was she doing? Her dives are better than that! It looked as if Ashfire was scared of trees! She disappeared into the forest... and didn't resurface. Did something happen? No, Ashfire never has a hunting accident. Sahara headed to the forest anyway.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 9:46 PM

Thadeus: *he wandered the deserts of the sandwing kingdom to look for more sandwing sting cure. It's his job to heal no matter how horrible the dragon is. He got a headache as he usually does when something important happens. No 'great vision' this time. Which was good because it is getting close to sundown and it's darker in the desert at night than anywhere else he's been. And frankly, he does want to step on something poisonous. The visions tend to make him blackout for periods of time. And there is no time to waste. He needs that cure.*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 4:52 PM

Ner- ``Sure?..`.`

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 5:52 PM

Zeno: "Nice some sandwings are gonna do some sorta of trade with some other skywings here in four days. Both groups outlaws. We are gonna steal the weapons and the money. This is my territory. I set up my base here."*points to a giant rock with a hole just big enough for a dragon to fit.* " It goes through the entire night kingdom entries, exits, And peepholes for spying on other dragons. And don't worry about outnumbered. There are two sandwings and three skywings. With all the weapons and armor i have, we can beat them! I've been doing this for 7 odd years."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 5:55 PM

.``That sounds school.``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 6:01 PM

Zeno: "Frist what weapon are you good with? Knife? Sword? Throwing thing? Spears?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 6:13 PM

.``Throwing things--...and my teeth-``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 6:28 PM

Zeno: " Ok so throwing knives, spears, javelins, Darts, Really sharp grappling hooks, Plumbata, and shurikens."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 6:34 PM

.``Alright...``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 6:36 PM

Zeno: "I'll go get them so we can find out which one your best at." * he left and went into the cave and came back with said weapons.* "Here. You can practice on some trees, rock, rabbits, really anything that isn't me."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 7:22 PM

.He'd grab a spear his tail tightly wrapped around it he then threw it at a distant tree, it hid the ground.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 29 November 2018 at 11:13 PM

"Who are you?"

Sahara landed behind .Ner and Zeno, with Ashfire (now visible) and Fen following close behind. Sahara lifted her chin defiantly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 3:24 PM

.Ner quickly turned and ran into the part of the forest with more tree's he then vanished in the shadows.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 3:24 PM

Zeno: "I'm Zeno. And who are you? I live here. What's your excuse for being here?"

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 30 November 2018 at 7:30 PM

Sahara snorted. “Well I was just strolling through the forest. I heard someone was planning to commit theft?”

“You forgot your name, Sahara.” Ashfire said.

Sahara snorted again. “Why do I care?”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 7:37 PM

Zeno: "of more dangerous thieves. They are buying explosives. Very good ones. Who knows what they are planning to do with them. With explosives that good they are made of better materials. So i can take them apart and sell the parts separately."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 November 2018 at 8:01 PM

Petrel landed in a cave in the Claws Of The Clouds mountains, growling happily.

Shadowhunter landed outside the cave, growling.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 9:15 PM

.Ner watched from a far distance his nostrils flared as his tail pounded on the ground several times.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 30 November 2018 at 9:41 PM

“Mmmhmm. Raid sounds nice.”

“SAHARA!” yelled Ashfire

“Whaaaaaaaaat?”

They heard thumping and both their heads turned in the direction of the sound. Except Fen, of course, who was poking a shuriken.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 9:44 PM

Thadeus:*He got the catati at sundown. Then a headache hit him. A vision of. No. He saw him. die. Krensten. With only half his face gone and only skull, blown up the skywing castle. His own tribe. then Kren Fighting a mix of sandwing and mudwing. Words echoed in his head. "Of old night, theives thrived and died, and will come again and appoint a new king, Blood of dead or alive must be shed, One a tyrant and make the world CHAOS, one fair and teach them new life, One of magi and one of never stopping fire will watch the battle and help the victor, and chose a prince."*

Zeno: "heh. This place used to be a kingdom for theifs after the nightwings left. Im the only one who stayed."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 9:54 PM

.Ner stopped banging his tail on the moss, stone, and dirt.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 9:58 PM

Zeno: "Well i use kingdom loosely. More like slightly more organized than a pack of cats. They left because of Darkstalker coming here. I stayed. I'm planning to rebuild it again. Steal from the dangerous and rich. That was our motto. Want to join?"