Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 10:02 PM

.Ner still continued to stay silent.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 10:05 PM

Zeno: "Hey you can come out. They ain't killing me."
(i have givin this rp a plot.)
( also this is want kern's face looks like. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjj17mo0_3eAhWFdt8KHUZjC38Qjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fsedonasummer%2Fart%2FSkyWing-Skull-684397473&psig=AOvVaw0AyVdPKBDHEa5jRMahIToj&ust=1543720008359721 )

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 10:08 PM

.``But what if they kill me! They dont know what i am!``. Ner screamed back,
quickly moving his spot afterwards.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 November 2018 at 10:08 PM

Zeno: "And i'll kill 'em back. Besides they seem friendly enough."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 10:10 PM

.``Fine..``. The dragon stood up appearing from the shadows he then walked out from near the tree's the dragon had black scales with some paradise looking scales scattered around on the black scales.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 30 November 2018 at 10:53 PM

“Ooooh a rainbow boi” Sahara cooed.

Of course Ashfire took the moment to disappear and reappear right next to .Ner. “Hi” she said. The forest was slightly warmer than usual, so her dark purple scales had a golden sheen to them.

Fen moved on from poking the shuriken to prodding the knife.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 November 2018 at 11:46 PM

Ner- ``Im not RAIN--``. He got cut off by his own scream and ran behind Zeno.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 2:47 PM

Zeno:" oy. What happened Ner?"

(Zeno is basically thief dad now.)

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 3:57 PM

"Scaredy cat" stated Ashfire. She prodded .Ner's mind with her powers and immediately went out again. Clearly someone didn't like anyone pointing out the Rainwing side.

Sahara raised her eyebrows and made a circle gesture. "Guys, back to the raid. I'm interested."

Fen finally looked up. "WHAT? You can't be serious. You're gonna stab them with... these stabby things?"

"I can be interested in whatever I want to be interested in." Sahara replied.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 3:59 PM

Zeno: " i have more different kinds of weapons like maces & swords."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 4:05 PM

Ashfire reappeared next to Zeno. "Any archery things? Crossbows? Or things that work long range? Or anything that doesn't require 1v1 combat, like magic stuff?"

"Whoa there. Are you sure you want long range? Last time you shot ME in the tail." Sahara said.

"You annoyed me. Mind you, if I aim at your tail it WILL hit your tail. I'm a hunter. Of course I can work long range. Why else would I do these SUPER HIGH dives just to catch PREY?" Ashfire scoffed.

"Fine by me. Think twice if you hit me again." Sahara snorted. She bent down and picked up a dagger and a wicked looking... bigger dagger? "Daggers are the best." Of course.

"Seriously?" Fen sat down.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 4:08 PM

Zeno: "nothing enchanted, but yes i have long-range things."* he left and came back with many many different kinds weapons and layed them carefully in a pile.*

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 4:17 PM

"oooooH' Ashfire eyed the many weapons before her, and settled for an elegant looking bow, slinging the quivver around her shoulder. Swiftly, she nocked an arrow and fired with the same stroke. The arrow whisked passed Ner and dug into a tree with a satisfying thunk. "Balanced. I like it." She investigated the bow, and activated a switch. The bow folded inwards to resemble a staff. Ashfire picked it up and swung it around. "Nice weight, not too long and not too short." She looked at Zeno. "Where'd you get this?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 4:22 PM

Zeno: "I don't know. It's from what's left of the armory. In fact, I thought it was a Bo Staff wedged deep under a rock. I just got it out. I knew we had like four or five enchanted weapons but I thought they stole or burned them. So it could be one of the of the old relics of the thieves If it's enchanted."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 4:31 PM

Ashfire consulted this thoughtfully. Zeno's thoughts were in a mildly curious pattern, and the current train of thought led to the past, where Zeno had once gotten a hold of the third enchanted weapon. "Who did the relics belong to?" she asked. Also a little curious, she pointed the staff at a fallen branch, willing something into existence. Of course nothing happened.

"OW! What was that for?" yelped Fen. Next to him was a small wooden arrow, perfectly carved by skilled talons.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 4:36 PM

Zeno: "the entire kingdom. Only used for the most dangerous and important raids. Five leaders and their followers made up the kingdom. surprisingly there was no infighting. each leader so enough got their own enchanted weapon. My family where masters at the raids so we all got chances to use one during the raids. We where mainly front liners. we raided the battlefields during the war. They left in a hurry so a lot been left behind."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 4:42 PM

"Whoa. This kingdom... are we in it?" Sahara looked wistful, no doubt wondering if she was a raid master's descendant.

Ashfire was still staring at the arrow. "D-d-did... did this come from the staff"

Out of curiosity does this still take place in Pyrrhia? xD Srry back to the story

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 4:50 PM

(yes we are in the old night kingdom and when it was in ruins before darkstalker came back it was a 'kingdom' of thieves home.')
Zeno:" there probably was some in the staff. A staff was never one of the five enchanted. There was a bow, a spear, a sword, a lance, an axe, and the most dangerous one. i'm not sure what it is. some has it was a scythe other say it was a bomb that can be reused. no one knows. Heck, i don't know any of the weapons enchantments. I've only used the spear once."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 4:55 PM

(ah ok)

Ashfire looked relieved. "Animus magic. I've never trusted it." She shook the staff. "Well, if this staff carries extra arrows, or a mechanism to make arrows with branches, that's pretty useful. So that enchanted bow is definitely not this bow/staff hybrid, right?"

"The most dangerous one, wasn't it a scroll?" asked Fen, with that innocent face

Ashfire and Sahara froze. "No, it can't be...."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:10 PM

Zeno:*he shook his head.* "we never had a scroll in the armory. Yes, we had them, but never as a weapon. besides the one, you're talking about been burned. That's how darkstalker got out in the first place. We never had it in the first place."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 5:19 PM

Ashfire and Sahara sighed. "Thank goodness..." You never know if parts of the scroll survived, though Sahara.

"I know I just said I don't trust Animus magic, but I wouldn't mind wielding that bow..." said Ashire.

"CAUSE IT A MOON FORSAKEN BOW" yelled Sahara.

"Chill." Ashfire said, and promptly disappeared. "I heard the axe can slice though anything, am I right?" She appeared back in the clearing. "What if by gathering all the weapons together, it makes the most dangerous one available to find?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:21 PM

Zeno: "i don't know... There gone for a reason. The spear always come back and has a poison tip. I don't know about the rest, I never heard a spear like that being used."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 5:25 PM

Ashfire looked on thoughtfully. "There's got to be one weapon that can heal injuries- it would make sense, if the kingdom raided often..."

"Speaking of which, didn't your mother come to the rainforest from the old Night Kingdom?" asked Sahara

"Err..... yes." She looked slightly uncomfortable.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:28 PM

Zeno: "No... We kept and grew all kinds of healing plants here. And we trained some dragons to solely heal others. We called them shamans. There might be some still out their teaching others."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 5:33 PM

"ah right..." Ashfire still looked uncomfortable. "Shamans..."

Sahara looked Ashfire in the eye. "Shamans. There was one called Starseeker. I know it. Not just from the bits of scrolls I've seen when I visited the Night Kingdom."

Ashfire looked terrified.

Fen: "Aren't you to best friends?"

Sahara: "Of course. I'm just asking."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:36 PM

Zeno: "Sounds familiar... Don't know her well enough. Sorry. Besides Shamans are magic uses. More the best healers to exist. They were only taught healing and discovering new cures."

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 5:41 PM

"You gonna tell him, or shall I expose you?" Sahara coolly stated.

Fen: "Sahara, stop being mean!"

Seeing no way out of this, Ashfire spoke very cautiously. "I... knew Starseeker"

Sahara: "AHEM. YOU KNOW MORE THAN THAT."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:42 PM

Zeno: "oh. Ok. What's the big deal about that?"

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 December 2018 at 5:47 PM

Ashfire: "You know very well I do not openly talk about my history."

Sahara: "Except you told me. I think he should know. After all, he is from the Kingdom of Raids."

Ashfire sighed. She felt the curiosity emanating from Zeno, and she knew he wouldn't act harshly. "You see... I'm related to her"

Sahara: "Here we go again. Keeping information away."

Ashfire shot her a dark look

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 December 2018 at 5:51 PM

Zeno: "ha. Kingdom. you can see we are the only ones here. The rest are gone. nomads or went back to the tribes."