❤ Valentine's Creature Suggestion #2: The Vion ❤ (Re-submission with updated art!)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you like the Vion to be created?

Female
324 posts

disney • 1 December 2018 at 9:29 PM

/Disclaimer/ - The name is part of the suggestion, I would prefer that the creature not be created if it is not going to be called the "Vion". I spend time coming up with the names for my creatures as well. Thank you!

#creaturesuggestion

Art/Design by @Disney

The Creature (Please let me know if you have trouble with the link!)

https://www.deviantart.com/sweeneyytodd/art/Vion-Egg-Cave-Creature-Suggestion-774932719

1st Stage = 200 Feeds
2nd Stage = 400 Feeds
3rd Stage = 800 Feeds

Creature Description

Vions are a very lovable and social species. The amount of love that is given to them as a cub determines how many heart shaped spots they will have on their fur in adulthood. The more attention they receive, the more they get. So if you see a Vion running around with lots of spots, you know that their owner did a good job raising them. It is very important for the owner of a Vion to know that they need an immense amount of love and attention to thrive. It is very easy to tell when a Vion is being well cared for, because when they are feeling happy the tips of their tail will curve together to form a heart shape.

Please let me know what you think and take a chance to vote in the poll if you have some spare time! Thanks for looking hope you like it!

If you know of anyone that might be interested in seeing this, please take the time to ping them if you don't mind!

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 December 2018 at 9:39 PM

I.... I want this so badly now.

Female
324 posts

disney • 1 December 2018 at 10:27 PM

@lazyanon - lol, thank you! I appreciate your support 😸 ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 December 2018 at 10:30 PM

@disney
SUPPORT! ❤️ 😃
I absolutely love how the 1st stage is more of one color, then the 2nd has more gradient. 😸 ❤️

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 2 December 2018 at 3:44 PM

@disney
I love the gradient! Ahh the Vion is precious I want it so badly.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 6 December 2018 at 12:27 PM

I love how chunky he/she is in the last stage. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh so cute.

Female
1,492 posts

froot • 9 December 2018 at 8:57 AM

@disney What an adorable creature!

I fell in love with it instantly ❤️

The art is very, very well done. I like the gradient and the heart patterns on the fur, and how the tail splits into two to form a heart. The eyes are very cute and the poses of the Vion just make it so much more lovable.

I also like how it looks like a lion cub at first glance, but upon closer inspection, its fur markings are like that of a tiger. Or is it just me? XD

I can see the effort you put into this creature suggestion, and the name suits the creature very well.
I wish you the best of luck in getting your creature made, it's definitely one I won't hesitate to obtain 😊

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 9 December 2018 at 8:59 AM

@disney Adorable, would love to see this made ❤️

Female
324 posts

disney • 11 December 2018 at 8:03 PM

@prairie - Ah thank you!!! Everyone seems to be fond of the gradient 😋 haha I'm glad you like it!

@qerrats - thank you! Chubby/Fluffy animals are always so cute! c: Which is exactly what I was going for so thank you for the input! c:

@shadowfaxe - Thank you for taking the time to write out your response! It is very appreciated! The creature is inspired by many different big cats, so its definitely no coincidence that you can see the resemblance of both a lion and a tiger ^^

Thanks very much again for the input and support ❤️

@budgie - I'm so glad you think so! Thanks for giving your opinion 😃 ❤️

Deleted • 12 December 2018 at 2:54 AM

@disney omg lOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 12 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

@disney 😱 this is so cute!!!

Female
324 posts

disney • 15 December 2018 at 2:22 AM

@bluebunny2018 @whispers - Thank you both so much! I'm glad you like it ^o^ ❤️