Rebound!

in Forum Games

5 posts

qamarat • 2 December 2018 at 4:06 AM

I'l give an example...

Person a: I am a fireplace.

Person b: If you are the fireplace, then I am the water that extinguishes the fireplace.

Person c: If you are the water that extinguished the fireplace, then I am the snow that freezes the water.

Person a: If you are the snow that freezes the water that extinguished the fireplace, then I am the sun, which melts the snow.

And so on!
Rules:
-Allowed to post after 2 posts
-Must repeat up to five "situations" back
-Sentence structure: If you are the ____ that ____ the ___, which ___ the ___, which... then I am the ___ that ___ the ___. noun verb noun N V N V
N
-Nothing that exists outside of earth
-No religious stuff (No mother earth, no god, no Eurydice...)
- If it gets clogged (no one can think of another object) you can restart with a simple object (I am a chair.)
And that sums it up! Let's get started!
I am a tree.

36 posts

aqua_sylph • 2 December 2018 at 6:01 AM

@qamarat If you are the tree, then I am the wood cutter that chops down the tree

Female
0 posts

wolfxine • 21 September 2019 at 11:45 PM

@aqua_sylph If you are the wood cutter that chops down the tree, then I am the bear that eats the woodcutter.

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 1 October 2019 at 10:05 AM

If you are a bear that ate the woodcutter than I am a river that denies the bear food. @wolfxine

Male
682 posts

decay • 2 October 2019 at 4:30 AM

If you are the river that denies the bear food, then I am the sun that dries the river

36 posts

aqua_sylph • 14 October 2019 at 3:12 AM

@dcmaster

If you are the sun that dries the river that denied the bear food that ate the woodcutter that chopped the tree, then I am the clouds that come to block you away from the sky.