Wuvabee (valentine's day creature suggestion)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 4 December 2018 at 10:26 AM

#creaturesuggestion
https://www.deviantart.com/amethystelf44/art/Wuvabee-creature-suggestion-775293510

Creature description:

Egg:
The Wuvabee egg is extremely fuzzy. At this point, the wings are hidden under a thick layer of fluff but as the egg comes closer to hatching, the wings slowly poke out of the fuzz which is enough to get the egg to hover for short periods of time.

Creature:
When the Wuvabee first hatches, the hearts on their wings are grey and dull but once shown love, they gain colour and a soft glow. Once Valentine's day rolls around, these hearts will pop off the wings and the Wuvabee gives them as gifts to those closest to them. Their antenna change colour depending on how that particular creature is feeling at the time and give off a very soothing light.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 December 2018 at 5:42 PM

@amethyst_elf448

I love the colors in the design! 😃 February pastels are so pretty. 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 6 December 2018 at 12:25 PM

Cute! If I got one in the cave, I'd totally keep it!

Female
1,492 posts

froot • 9 December 2018 at 8:52 AM

@amethyst_elf448 The pastel colours look really pretty on your creature! I like the glowy effect on the antennae, and how they're shaped into tiny hearts. I also really like your creative idea, about how they are first sad and gloomy, and how they brighten up once they receive love.

Best of luck in getting you creature made!

Male
2 posts

jaydenpng • 22 February 2019 at 9:56 PM

@amethyst_elf448 I love your ideas! I really hope this one becomes a proper creature for this site. I can always help make a portfolio of concept art as well. 😊

Deleted • 11 April 2019 at 5:55 PM

@amethyst_elf448

wow I want one