Miraculous ladybug: Next gen

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2019 at 6:51 PM

Jaune followed Eliza feeling awkward. He sat at her table and waved slightly. "Hi everyone."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 January 2019 at 7:20 PM

Friend 2- ``Oh...Hi.......``. They looked towards Juane with a slight giggle.

.Friend 1 grumbled staring at juane then friend2.

.Jojo smiled. ``Hello! I'm Jojo.``

.Eliza looked towards the three friends. ``And the other three is Jenna, Jessica, Melissa.``..

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 January 2019 at 7:34 PM

"Hi, Jojo, Jenna, Jessica and Melissa. I'm Jaune. nice to meet you guys..." He glanced at Eliza, then back to the friends.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 January 2019 at 9:27 PM

.Jessica- ``Nice to meet you too!``.
Jenna- ``Same!``.

Melissa aka friend1 got up grabbing eliza. ``Excuse us.``. She brought Eliza only a few steps away from the table.

.``You didn't tell us that you made friends with /him/``. Melissa whispered in her ear.

.``Well i just made friends with him.``. Eliza blinked.

``And so? Could of at least messaged us!` Melissa growled.

.``Well...``. Eliza mumbled.

.``You already know Jessica--``. Melissa stopped.

.``I already know.``. Eliza sighed.

.``Just meet us at the roof top after lunch.``. Melissa then walked back.

.Keith watched Eliza and Melissa he mumbled clenching his fists. ``Let's see if she's so angry afterwards.``. He quietly chuckled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 3:48 PM

"So... How are you ladies doing today?" Jaune asked awkwardly. He got his lunch out of his backpack.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 January 2019 at 5:56 PM

Melissa- ``Were greaat!``.

Jenna- ``Yeah.``.

Jessica- ``Yup~``, She giggled,

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 6:40 PM

"That's good." Jaune said. "So... did you hear? There's a new superhero."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 January 2019 at 6:49 PM

Melissa- ``Well no..``.

Jenna- ``No, but does the new super hero have a name?...``.

Jessica- ``Heh...nooo...``.

Eliza- ``I think so.``.

Jojo- ``Maybe.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 7:07 PM

"I think the news said it was... Black Buck." Jaune said, remembering not to say that he was the Black Buck.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 January 2019 at 8:39 PM

Jessica- ``oOh!``.

Melissa- ``I think /LUNCH/ is ending soon.``. She stared towards Eliza.

Eliza- ``Heheh...Yeah.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 8:46 PM

"Yeah..." Jaune put his stuff away.

Jessica grinned and jumped down to Hawkmoth. "I found someone. An older man who seemed pretty dang mad about something."

"Perfect. Another victim." Hawkmoth prepared an akuma for the man. "Fly away little akuma, and evillize him!"

((Hawkmoth is a character anyone can control))

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 January 2019 at 8:52 PM

(But his son shall not be controlled by anyone xD)

.``And saying soon...``. Melissa waited for about a min and then the bell rung to get your stuff for next class. ``Now.``.

.Jenna, Melissa, Jojo, Jessica, and eliza got up. ``Heh...Well hopefully see you laterr...``. Jessica smiled as she followed Melissa, Eliza, and Jenna to the rooftop after grabbing their things.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 9:38 PM

"Yeah. See you later." Jaune said, walking to his next class.

(meanwhile...))

Jessica grinned as she watched the man get akumatized.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 January 2019 at 9:55 PM

.Keith quickly grabbed his things rushing into his next class.

Jessica shoved Eliza ``Keep. away from him alright?``.
Eliza blinked looking towards Jenna and Melissa who were smirking. ``Wha?``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2019 at 8:14 PM

Jaune smiled slightly. I made a friend... A girl friend... a friend that's a girl. He thought happily. He sat at a desk.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 January 2019 at 9:05 PM

(Juane has finished his goal xD)

Melissa- ``You dont really get it do you? Just stay away from him you already know Jessica LIKES him.``.
(Gasp such a twist!)

Eliza- ``Yeah i know..``.

(Wasnt it obvious?)

.Jessica laughed pushing her to ground.

.Jessica, Jenna, and Melissa walked back.
(Thought of a name for their name pack the 4 As? A A A A)

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 24 January 2019 at 12:00 PM

Cacy saw the akumatized man create destruction. "time to transform." She said too Tawnii. "Tawnii, Lets hunt!" Tawnii twirled sideways uncontrollably into Cacys pendent. Cacy moved her hand across her face which created her mask. She threw her arms into the air as they transformed as well. A tan and white boomerang formed on her back. When it was all done, she made a random pose. Like her mom always did when she transformed. "I love this time of the day!" Cacy, now Leaper, said happily. She looked to her side. Tawnii was gone. So was her bag. Leaper reached behind her back and felt a smooth surface. Her fingers wrapped around it and pulled it off from behind. She Held one end of the boomerang and flicked her wrist. A thin string shot out of it and held on to a rooftop. "sweet." Leaper held on tightly and let it pull her up. Even though she had already done this a little bit. She put her feet on the roof top when she got there. She glanced at the man. No longer a man. but a monster man. The thought of her mom not being there worried her. How were they supposed to catch his akuma? She sighed. "You ok?" Asked a voice from behind. Leaper turned to see Ladybug. "Mom!" She hugged her. "Ahh! Not "mom" here. Its Ladybug and Leaper. Now, lets get ourselves an Akuma."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 January 2019 at 3:29 PM

.Keith laughed a bit as he hid behind a short wall he had watched Melissa, Jenna, Eliza, and Jessica he smirked blowing a tiny moth at Eliza once they left.

.Eliza sighed wiping away tears before losing her control of her body from.. something a Moth mark formed around her face.

Keith- ``Aren't you tired of them telling you what to do...you can get them back..Just...get me..some items i need.``.

.Eliza clenched her fists walking down the stairs to the top floor vanishing from the scene.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2019 at 7:54 PM

Jaune listened to his teacher, slightly bored when he heard a loud booming outside. He leapt to his feet just in time to see a large shadow racing along the street. His eyes widened.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 9:30 AM

.There was a bit of a laugh in the school's library EvilShadow appeared vanishing into the nearest persons shadow and vanishing to another.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 12:38 PM

Jaune sprinted into the mens' bathroom- it was empty at the time- and opened his jacket. "Tyree. Come on. Antlers out!" He quickly transformed into the Black Buck and ran toward the dark shadow running along the streets of Paris.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:17 PM

(Are you following EvilShadow?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 1:22 PM

(yeah)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:26 PM

.The shadow stopped appearing as EvilShadow once again turning around then running off as black shadowed figure cat.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 1:29 PM

Black Buck snorted. it was never that easy. Alright, Jaune. First find the Akuma, then find Ladybug.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:32 PM

.The black shadowed figure cat stared around before unsheathing it's shadowy claws and quickly turning around.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 7:20 PM

Black Buck ran after the akumatized figure. He grinned slightly. He saw Ladybug running overhead on the rooftop and decided to follow her lead.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:24 PM

.``Oh please..``. EvilShadow chuckled pulling out something before shadows appeared heading towards Black buck.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 7:25 PM

Black Buck grinned and he lifted himself with his power.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:27 PM

.She looked up. ``Oh do you think that would defeat me?``. EvilShadow chuckled a shadowed bird appeared flying towards black buck. ``Oh maybe that will....but these people will drop dead cause of my shadows!``. She giggled.