in Roleplaying

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 22 December 2018 at 10:06 AM

@wingedfox I think whaat your aiming for is succeeding... I can imageine

Female
192 posts

vanley • 22 December 2018 at 10:57 AM

@wingedfox Even Alois might wanna go after that, my boy is our resident bisexual 😸

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 2:50 PM

.``Our class mates their... /NICE/ i guess.``. He shrugged.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 3:14 PM

Jaune got out of the black sedan, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Bye' mom. See you tonight!" Jaune said.

"You too." His mom said.

Jaune walked up the steps to the school, running his fingers through his hair. A group of girls by the entrance giggled as he walked by.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 22 December 2018 at 3:18 PM

Cacy heard some distant girls giggling. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE? Cacy walked over to the girls holding her backpack straps. She saw Jaune. Immediately she walked over to him out of control. "HI! I HAVE A BIG CRUSH ON YOU!" after she said those words, Cacy thought: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 3:25 PM

Jaune looked at the girl and blushed. "Thanks...? I guess." He walked to his first class and sat down, front row.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 3:26 PM

Human Name:Eliza
Hero Name: FuzzBud
Daughter of (erase what u r not):Chloe
Human Appearance: Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Crop top with jeans, white skin, Headphones
Hero Appearance: She has a mask that has bunny ears poking out, pony tails, and a tight brown suit
Miraculous: The miraculous looks like a bunny and is tied on her headband
Animal:Bunny
Power:Mind control
Kwammi name: Bunneh
Kwammi appearance: Brown fur white eye spot and cotton tail
Kwammi personality: Stubborn, Rude, Snobby
History:
Personality: Rude?
Weapon:Rope
Weakness:Telekenisis
Other:
@Nekogirl

Deleted • 22 December 2018 at 3:26 PM

@wingedfox
Lol, his weakness is cute girls only? What about our resident males? And how would it work? Is it like the kind where if a innocent female passerby is in danger, he will prioritize saving them first?

"Well, we still should make some friends first, wasn't that our life goal?"

" No, no. You're wrong, OUR life goal is to eat good food and read every book in the library. "

A commotion starts outside. Girls were messaging each other, going crazy crazy shoving each other out of the doorway.
"Stupid girls, they forgot that we can also see through the windows, I'm not getting up from my comfy seat, in sitting right here and watching the news from someone live streaming."

A girl jumps out of our classroom window and walks in the hallway. Everyone stops and now half the girls are leaping out of the windows.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 3:28 PM

@playermocha345 i'll change that. thanks!

Jaune picked up his backpack, pulling out his notebook.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 3:30 PM

.Keith stretched. ``Hah..``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 3:33 PM

Jaune looked behind him.

Deleted • 22 December 2018 at 3:34 PM

'Hey, when does the bell ring? Or the teachers teach. So.. what now.'

" We have a celebrity, Mister Jaunne. Now now, shut your blabbering and open your texbook to page abcd. There will be no foolish wandwaving pencilwaving and foolhardiness in my class. Introductions may begin, when You All are SITTING DOWN quietly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 3:34 PM

.He pulled out a notebook and drew in it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 3:39 PM

Jaune wrote some notes in his notebook and doodled a stag.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 22 December 2018 at 4:43 PM

During class, Cacy could not stop thinking about Juane.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 5:41 PM

Jaune sat under a tree just outside the school. He looked up, hearing screaming. He ditched his stuff and ran into a bathroom. He opened a pocket. "About time." A voice said.
"Enough of that! Tyree, Antlers Out!" He transformed into the Black Buck in a golden flash.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 22 December 2018 at 5:43 PM

Alois contributed to sketch out different things. He wrote what he knew about each Miraculous in a writing that looked like something between Kanji and Mandarin. He had always been interested in different languages, mainly ones from Asia so he'd learned how to write them, then found himself mixing different characters together to form his own words. Longg poked his head up and looked at Alois' writing. "It's just a bunch of gibberish." He rolled his eyes before ducking back under the desk. "It's not gibberish, it's code. See? Sections with information on each Miraculous." He said quietly. "Gibberish." Longg concluded, making Alois roll his eyes in annoyance.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 6:17 PM

Black Buck ran toward the screaming.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 23 December 2018 at 10:49 AM

@fluffy_birdy_flower None of us were ever formally accepted, just start roleplaying.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 23 December 2018 at 4:51 PM

Leaper sat on a railing by the water. "Boring," She said. She jumped down off it and made sure no one was around. "Close the hunt." Tawnii swirled out from her pendent. "FOOD!" She begged. "Nope. I'm all out. Thanks to you know who." Cacy strode off the bridge. "Who? Tikki? she doesn't even like bread!" "I mean another you know who." Cacy glared a nice glare at Tawnii. "Me? Impossible. I don't eat THAT much!" Cacy gave her Kwammi a REAL glare. "Please don't hurt me!" Tawnni hid behind Cacys arm. She knew what her owner had meant. "Don't worry. We're home already. And we cant let dad see you." Cacy calmed. "Hide." She opened up her shirt collar. Tawnii flew in.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 December 2018 at 8:29 PM

.Eliza snorted talking to her friends in the hallways.

Deleted • 23 December 2018 at 9:20 PM

Lilyane played on her phone, watching as the pokemon world invaded the real world in Pokemon Go! She walked around the school, Techna hiding in her hoodie, keeping an eye out for Lilyane so she wouldn't run into a wall..

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 23 December 2018 at 9:34 PM

Cacy sat with her moms arm round her neck. "thought you might want this." mom handed Cacy a light pink purse with white polka dots on it. "Mom! Is this yours?!" Cacy stared at nonstop. "Wow!"
"Yeah. its mine. I used to carry Tikki around in it."
"I can use it for Tawnii!" the idea burst into her head like a bomb. "We will see." Tawnii said. She dove into it. "I love what you have done with the place!" Tawnii said muffled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 1:32 AM

Black buck grinned as he ran through the city. When he got to the screaming, Nothing was there but a Jagged Stone concert. Black Buck sighed ans walked back to the school.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 10:32 AM

.Keith slid infront of Lilyane. ``Hellllloooo.``. He almost tripped.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 10:40 AM

He stepped behind a tree and whispered, "Antlers in."

Female
192 posts

vanley • 24 December 2018 at 11:54 AM

Alois sighed after leaving the school, tucking his notebook in his bag. He didn't realize that it slipped out and landed on the concrete, flipping open to a random page of a Miraculous. "So, what are you going to do now?" Longg asked from inside his jacket. "Probably walk around for a while, I don't really want to go home." He shrugged a bit.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 1:20 PM

.``I have to go now!``. Eliza smiled brightly she then left, her 'friends' smiled but their smiles didnt last long they then rolled their eyes with disgusted looks.

1 friend- ``She is so rich but so...cant find the word....``.
2 friend- ``Snobby, Rude....```.

.Eliza turned the girls waved goodbye with smiles Eliza then turned back around and the girls ran off exiting the building, Eliza then put on her Purple headphones and began listening to music.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 2:58 PM

Jaune walked back into the school, whistling.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 3:14 PM

.Eliza turned looking at Jaune she then stopped taking off her headphones. ``Your acting weird even though i don't even know you, your just acting weird.``.