I'm Back!!

in Chit-Chat

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 3:23 AM

I'm back from my two year hiatus. Like, majority of my pets are dead (which is why my hiatus started ironic I know) ;-;
Although, there's about 10 I'm really upset about. So I guess I'll need to get myself in gear. Of course, I'd love to get them all back, but ehh. Is dead pet trading still a thing? That might be away to unburden my guilt.
So uh, what happened while I was gone? How many cat creatures did I miss and now cry about?

Female
1,570 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 4:11 AM

@splashnose hey!! I think I remember you! I’ve been back from my two year hiatus as well, coincidentally. And yes, dead pet trading is still a thing!

Mmm a lots happened. Vend, and a tonnn of cats (coughs glimmerkin) but hey there’s a 2018 csp rerelease going on so you can get creatures now till the end of dec!

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 4:50 AM

@firedawn Hello again (maybe?) I was quite active so it doesn't surprise me if I came across you once or twice. (everything's really fuzzy). Also welcome back buddies!!

Maybe i can sell a few of my alive doubles for cs so I can snag a few!

Female
1,570 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 5:00 AM

@splashnose Yeah, I recognise your username and i think we might’ve traded once? Twice? But yeah that might be pretty much it. and yes, welcome back buddies. XD

Oo, hopefully you can! I’d recommend you to check out budgie’s pricing guide to get a general idea of how values have risen, and eggcavity.com’s value guide. I managed to get a Leoaquar (cs) for a Mystic and a Verrot, so I’m sure you’ll find some sellers/buyers!

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 5:09 AM

@firedawn Thank you for the tips! I'll go check it out! I have to have something valuable left. Somewhere

Female
1,570 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 5:57 AM

@splashnose Good luck!! I'm sure you'll be able to find something!