Coves in need of feeds

in General

3 posts

kaelah • 1 January 2019 at 12:14 PM

Hey there. Since I started playing again, I've been listing coves with creatures that are about to die and would feed all of their creatures whenever I have extra time in hopes of prolonging their lives until they become immortals. I've played EC before and have experienced getting my whole cove depleted of creatures because I couldn't take care of them. I hate seeing creatures die, and that's why most of my feed list includes dying coves. I know selling resurrectables is a thing now but as much as possible, I'd rather they not die, ya feel?

It's January already and that means school is just around the corner so I won't be able to be on as much, which is why I'm posting this. This isn't really a contest or anything. It's more of a voluntary activity; if you still want to feed coves for EC, this may serve as a list for you. Some of these coves aren't also dying per se, but the users may be inactive for a long time or they're just really in need of feeds.

Feel free to tell me if there's a dying cove you want to add, or if you want to be deleted from the list.

I'll be adding these symbols beside their names in case you have a preference in feeding coves.
✿ w/ monthly, annual, or seasonal creatures
★ w/ very rare creatures (cash shop, asteroid, oasis, thief)
∴ w/ feed list
✓ w/ immortals (number)

@gender-bot - 20, ✿
@tuscon7777 - 8
@twinqie - 35, ✿, ★
@lonelyflower22 - 22, ✿
@paracosm - 12, ✿
@irisjunkyard1929578 - 22, ∴, ✓ (5)
@roomyapple - 16
@shadowkitten1013 - 14
@kingkazon - 85, ✿, ✓ (1)
@itsnotlikely - 26
@dokgo - 14, ✿
@favabeans - 61, ✿, ★
@kair - 19, ✿, ★
@goldenfox2018 - 8, ✿
@ross-redman - 131, ✿
@draconicentity - 28, ✿, ★, ∴, ✓ (4)
@adrianh - 37, ✿
@meepmoop - 2, ✿
@gryffindor - 9, ✿
@gryffindor16 - 94, ✿, ★, ✓ (25)
@darkrosewolf - 2
@roxygirl1 - 8, ✿
@ari3l - 44, ✿, ✓ (2)
@marbleknight - 76, ✿, ★, ✓ (8)
@mar - 61, ✿, ✓ (8)
@exoticwolf - 12, ✿
@miamidori - 9
@borestar - 9
@mattywb019 - 10
@hannapie - 11, ✿, ✓ (1)
@onii - 11, ✿, ✓ (2)
@lovo91 - 6, ★
@kingemmis - 45, ✿, ∴
@damiankai - 11, ✿, ★, ∴, ✓ (3)
@scilencedscreams - 11, ✿, ★, ∴
@shadowy - 21, ✿, ✓ (6)
@warriorrazorclaw - 32, ✿, ✓ (17)
@erosales - 10, ✿
@thriller - 26, ✿, ★
@anx1ety - 10, ✿
@semifantastic - 6
@mccarthy222 - 22, ✿, ★
@skydancer - 10
@pyria - 18, ✿, ∴
@pyria-storage - 6, ✿
@firewolf - 31, ✿, ✓ (1)
@tonight - 15, ✿, ✓ (1)
@mnkn10 - 32, ✿, ✓ (5)
@sylviana - 294, ✿, ★, ∴, ✓ (31)
@symphony - 15, ✿
@yukihira - 108, ✿

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 15 January 2019 at 7:16 PM

Fed all 😃

Female
425 posts

sylviana • 20 February 2019 at 5:32 PM

This is really nice of you to do! I understand the struggle since some of mine have died during my periods of inactivity, too...

I'm on my way to visit some of them 😃 May I be added to the list too, please? ❤️ There are times that I may be inactive for up to a week at a time, due to work and such!

Female
62 posts

tehuti88 • 21 February 2019 at 12:47 PM

Looks like @alexisawe 's cove is dead. ☹️

EDIT, and @witchdagah 's, and @bubbly 's.

Female
326 posts

magicaltomato3 • 21 February 2019 at 3:12 PM

@kaelah feeding some! ❤️ Would it be possible to add my side @symphony or @yukihira to the list? ❤️

3 posts

kaelah • 22 February 2019 at 9:50 PM

@the-v-squad thank you!

@sylviana added 😊

@tehuti88 yeah, I noticed ☹️ They're all slowly dying... but I guess we did our best.

@magicaltomato3 added 😊

Deleted • 3 March 2019 at 11:07 PM

@kaelah thank you I am brand new here i need coves to feed.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 4 March 2019 at 12:25 AM

@kaelah
Do you think you can add my sides? @starwood @skyrise @skyfox - Only the mortals need to be fed, and since I only check once a week a few have already died recently Dx

I'll make a mortal list on each account soon enough, thanks! ❤️

Also, this is really nice! I'll feed ASAP when I'm done procrastinating homework lol

Deleted • 4 March 2019 at 5:41 AM

I clicked through most of the list, but I wish there was an option to sort caves by hunger level.

Female
574 posts

iia • 4 March 2019 at 7:10 AM

@kaelah
Could you maybe add @hayz to the list? They are trying to immortalize.
Thanks

3 posts

kaelah • 5 March 2019 at 1:58 PM

@snugglebunny no prob, welcome to EC!
@skyfall4 will do when I get the time, thanks! And same, exams are taking up too much of my time haha
@vivide good idea. It'll be time-consuming and I won't be able to update it often, but I'll try to add that in the list as soon as possible.
@iia will do when I have the time 😊

Deleted • 5 March 2019 at 5:52 PM

@kaelah I don't mean that you have to, I was talking about the site having that option.

Deleted • 10 March 2019 at 11:46 PM

@kaelah Thank you for this! Inasmuch as I want to make my own feed list, I can't really promise to feed on a daily basis and I'd hate to let down the users who are expecting that I will feed everyday. Following the topic if you don't mind. 😊

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 21 March 2019 at 11:31 PM

Could I add my sides @the-v-squad-2 and @the-v-squad-3? I tend to forget this site exists for a day or two and then I can’t even bring myself to feed all my creatures, and they’re suffering as a result. 2 has 190 creatures, though that is subject to change, so I’ll say 175-225, and 3 has 130 creatures, which is also subject to change, so I’ll say 115-150.

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 25 March 2019 at 1:42 AM

@kaelah

Hi! Could you add me please? I'm trying to evolve/immortalize some creatures.