Anyone want to do a partner RP?

in Roleplaying

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 14 January 2019 at 3:51 PM

I think I have made it to the point where after two years of anti-rping. I am ready to do one. A partner RP. It will be on PM, which I will send. I hadn't realized that this might be fun 'till @bgunny started doing one with me. So without further ado, here it is!

The Guardians!

History

Life has been peaceful at the Lake. There were occasional skirmishes between borders, but that wasn't out of the ordinary. It wasn't until a rift was opened on the island that the four clans gathered at was opened the peace was destroyed.
Strange cats came from the rift. Their fur would glow all sorts of unnatural colors, as if they had bio-luminescence in their fur. They had poison fangs and claws. The four clans called them Clows. The clans soon found out that if these Clows infected you with their fangs and it remained untreated (no one has found the cure.) you will become a Clow with no memory of your original life.
The clans despaired at the prospect of having to move again.
Starclan would not allow this, though. They sent knowledge of the four clans, to four individual, unique, predators. Starclan gave them a longing to find these clans, and protect them. Each predator was assigned a different clan to protect. Starclan hoped that at least one clan would survive.

You wake up today, feeling something different was about to happen. Little did you know was that you would be the one to find one of these predators, and lead your clan to freedom.

Keep in Mind

If you would like to join, just say so below this post. I will send you all the necessary information about this topic.

After knowing what you are obliged to do, and you agreeing to the terms I will send you a RP PM. where we will RP. After you make your character in the original PM.

I will create the Rest of the clan for you to have for a reference. I can't possibly;y think that me and you are able to make up 4 clans on our own.

The rest of the clan will be side characters, you are able to control them as you please.

You are required to have two cats in two different clans, and two guardians in another two different clans.

These guardians will be created by me and you. They are able to be understood by other cats, they will be a lot like Midnight, but instead they will be actively in the clans, as if they too were a cat.

If you would like it is optional to RP as one of the bioluminescent cats.

Please tell me if you have any Suggestions, or Questions.

Thanks!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 January 2019 at 6:21 PM

@wolfkit
Oh, I'm so glad I helped you see that this was fun to do again!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 15 January 2019 at 5:06 PM

@bgunny Thank you.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 January 2019 at 8:08 PM

@wolfkit
Did you find anyone to do this with yet?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2019 at 10:51 PM

@wolfkit I might like to do this!❤️

(I'm in a rp with bgunny also 😋)

Edit:
If I get to join, I might be a little inactive in this rp because I'm doing the other one xD

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 29 January 2019 at 7:02 PM

@wigglytuff That's fine! Probaly not going to set up the RP tonight sorry.

@bgunny and as of right now yes!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 29 January 2019 at 7:05 PM

@wolfkit This looks fun! I'll join! 😊

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 January 2019 at 7:16 PM

@wolfkit
Good! Good luck! I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 January 2019 at 10:19 AM

@wolfkit okay, take your time 😊