2019 Reintroduction

in Welcomes & Introductions

Male
2 posts

black • 1 February 2019 at 4:08 AM

I remember signing up for Eggcave sometime back in 2012, my account was @virablacke, but I stopped playing. A lot has changed since I first created my account, including the passwords I use. I forgot the login details to my account, and was unable to access it, so I've decided to create a new account and reintroduce myself and my cove to the Eggcave community.

About me:
→ I have a dog. I love her so much. My neighbour has a cat, they get along really well.
→ I genuinely dislike sweet and salty foods. I'm more of a savoury person.

How I spend my time:
→ I volunteer twice a week at the local animal shelter.
→ I'm on the swim + cross country team and I go to the gym at night.
→ I love reading / watching / listening to books, podcasts, and videos.

Things I want to do:
→ Kinda wanna mess around and relearn my Spanish.
→ Travel more. I want to go to the last three places on my bucket list by summer.

Things I'm passionate about:
→ Collecting more experiences instead of materialistic items.
→ Sports, making a difference, being real, being a good friend.

912 posts

anarchy • 1 February 2019 at 4:43 AM

Welcome back to Egg Cave! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything 😊

If you want access to your old account, you can try creating a ticket and seeing if one of the admins could try to reset your password for you. If you still use your original email that could be a good way to verify it's your account.

I was actually using the username Black until a few days ago so hopefully people don't get us confused haha 😋

Male
2 posts

black • 1 February 2019 at 4:48 AM

Hi! : ) Thanks for the welcome.

I've done that already, hopefully they'll be able to do so! Thanks for the tip : )

I signed up yesterday, I think, and since my old username was virablacke I decided to shorten it to black. (I hope you don't mind!) I'll point people to your profile if you're the one they're looking for, though : )

912 posts

anarchy • 1 February 2019 at 5:12 AM

No worries, hope it all works out!

And no of course I don't mind haha, I knew when I changed my username that someone would probably use it eventually, I'm just a little surprised it happened so soon 😱