Candybox

in Entertainment

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 February 2019 at 11:39 AM

i suggest you play this before you begin or will not understand https://candybox2.github.io/candybox/
yes there is an end but you can continue playing after it is done. everyone starts with one hundred candies and we work as a team. (hacking game is allowed to affect candies and lollipops and chocolate bars and chocolate au pairs only. and only if you can do it in the actual game. )

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 7 February 2019 at 8:37 PM

@sunshineunicorn
So, are you allowed to hack or not to hack that is the poorly answered question here. So what you are saying is that we are allowed to hack but not to complete the game correct?
Pings: @pretzel @iia @stevepat

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 February 2019 at 8:51 PM

@sunshineunicorn
whats the point

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 7 February 2019 at 8:58 PM

@iia
Have you tried going to the website? Just keep collecting candies until you get to about 30 and a new text box will appear.

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 February 2019 at 9:01 PM

yeah but... I don't get it. So are you just supposed to collect candies and farm them and go on quests? Is one game day 24hrs?
@bgamer

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 7 February 2019 at 9:08 PM

@iia
I myself have completed the game. No, it is not just a bunch of quests you do for no apparent reason, this game candy box 2 has a story to it. You need to get items and mechanisms to complete your mission which is to conquer Fame Fear Challenges and Intelligence. Though the game may take a while to complete on a basic level since the rules that @sunshineunicorn have set say you can hack the game to get chocolates candies and lollipops then you can do just that but what you probably can not do is hack so that you are further in the game. I will probably start over for the sole purpose of doing this as a team. (But still have my save file of course)

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 February 2019 at 9:09 PM

@bgamer
@sunshieunicorn
Do you know if eating and throwing it on the ground does good stuff?

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 7 February 2019 at 9:11 PM

Eating all the candies does absolutely nothing unless you just want to rack the number up but throwing them on the ground? Now that has it´s own separate story a short one but nonetheless, it has a small one at least. Now this game https://www.coolmathgames.com/0-clicker-heroes is a game that goes on forever

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 7 February 2019 at 10:10 PM

actually eating candies gives u health!

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 7 February 2019 at 11:03 PM

Oh yeah! *Face Slap* I'm stupid.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 8 February 2019 at 8:51 AM

ha lol

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:10 PM

i think i'll play
Edit: im playing and in confused. wat do
@bgamer
@sunshieunicorn
@iia

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:11 PM

@lazyanon make sure you find the site then

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:13 PM

i got lollipop. Is that good?@bgamer
Edit: can i fight?

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:20 PM

Just continue until you can get to the sewer and yes you will need a weapon you can only get the world map in one of the houses, make sure to find it or you will never continue. @lazyanon

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:24 PM

ok. also i dropped some candy. will that do anything@bgamer?

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:25 PM

Did you throw the candy or drop the candy and where did you do this @lazyanon ?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:27 PM

i threw it and it was in the candy box. (i also bought a sword) @bgamer.
oh and im follow this forum r u?

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:30 PM

Okay, I am also following the forum so you don't have to call me out every time so I won't do to you either, and throwing candies on the ground (If you have A LOT of candies) will reveal a small story and buying swords is the best thing you can do at the start.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:31 PM

i can now plant the lollipops and i went on my first quest after buying the copper sword and nice. i want to see the story.

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:36 PM

I think the only way is if you have like at minimum uh a million maybe? Candies, it is better if you hack the candies, the story is better that way. So you unlocked the farm, and have the world map so you must be at, the bridge then after viewing that further now probably and the blacksmith you should always go back to over time he will always have interesting items. (P.S. Buy the candy merchants hat if you can and make sure you have two pairs of gloves 😉

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:38 PM

ok

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:41 PM

I think it is easier to play the game when up there it says in the corner:
| You have Infinity candies
| -> Infinity lollipops
| -> Infinity chocolate bars
| Infinity pains au chocolate

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 9:42 PM

can you tell me how to get I infinity candies? cause i don't know how.

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:47 PM

Okay you got some form of script editor, (Notepad, google docs, word, etc.) and you go into the game, go to the top click on save, select get the game as text, highlight and copy that text paste into the script editor and then adjust as needed (This process may take a little while so don't panic)

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 12 February 2019 at 9:47 PM

Topic moved as this appears to just be discussion of a game and not an actual roleplay.

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 9:49 PM

Ok... well, make sure to NOT use the save files they will mess everything up.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 February 2019 at 10:27 PM

fin mt gob

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 12 February 2019 at 10:28 PM

? Question?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 11:47 PM

Uh How do you actually play?