Rye here, nice to meet you!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 February 2019 at 6:56 AM

Heyyy! I’m Rye. I’ve been on this site in the past but that was many years ago, on a different account, and it wasn’t for long. Hopefully I’ll be on here for much longer!

I am from the UK and I like to draw, watch horror films, take walks and play some video games. I used to do roleplay in the past so i might get back into that as well.

If you want to be friends then you are very free to message me! ⭐️

2,251 posts

yts • 8 February 2019 at 9:39 AM

@ryepuff hellow 😸 welcome on egg cave!

1,032 posts

anarchy • 8 February 2019 at 12:19 PM

@ryepuff

Hiya, welcome to EC! I just fed all your eggs. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything 😊

Also I'm a big fan of horror movies too.

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 February 2019 at 12:40 PM

@yts @anarchy Thank u both so much! And thanks for feeding my eggs, ill give you some back! Yeah horror films are great, they have been so drab lately, i think the only one of late that I have enjoyed was Hereditary, its a real gem of a horror movie

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 8 February 2019 at 3:07 PM

@ryepuff Welcome back!

1,032 posts

anarchy • 8 February 2019 at 3:45 PM

@ryepuff Thanks for the feeds back 😊 I don't think horror has been that bad personally. Some of the more recent ones I've liked are Upgrade, Southbound, A Quiet Place, Happy Death Day, Annihilation and Cam.

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 February 2019 at 6:01 PM

@anarchy oh yes! A Quiet Place and Annihilation were pretty good. Not mind-blowingly (is that english??) good but I really enjoyed those too. I will need to check out Cam, it looks really interesting 😊