Creature Suggestion: Wisple

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 February 2019 at 3:34 PM

I said I was never going to do it, but here it is: my very first creature suggestion! It's good for anytime except holidays, but I guess it might work as a Halloween creature. I'm very sorry if someone has done a creature similar to this one.

Name: Wisple
I might change the name. I couldn't really think of anything better.
Image: http://tinypic.com/r/11t3m11/9

About the Egg:
The egg seems to glow. It has two light orbs swirling around it. If one gets to close to the egg the light orbs will star humming very loudly. The cause of this is to scare away predators. The light orbs do not actually start off with the egg. When the egg is created, the light orbs must set out to find their assigned egg no matter how far apart they are from each other.

About the Creature:
The wisples are very shy creatures. They hate crowds and loud noises. They take great pains to stay away from cities and towns. The wisples will hide all day and only come out when the night is at its peak. During that time, legend has it, that they guide lost souls with their light orbs.

The light orbs are not actually attached to the wisple physically, but they do seem to have a mental connection towards each other. The connection becomes stronger as the wisple grows. Some wisples can even control their light orbs eventually.

Any comments or criticism are appreciated. Thank you!

Random pings (hope you don't mind):
@wingedfox
@redflipflap
@wigglytuff

#creaturesuggestion

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 February 2019 at 3:36 PM

@bgunny I love it! It's so cute and such a great idea ❤️

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 February 2019 at 3:39 PM

(I don't mind at all.)

Aww... This is so cute!!! It's a great idea!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 February 2019 at 3:45 PM

@wigglytuff @wingedfox

Thank you so much! I was super nervous about sharing my work. I'm so glad you like it!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 February 2019 at 3:48 PM

@bgunny you're welcome ^^

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 February 2019 at 4:06 PM

@bgunny No problem.

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 16 February 2019 at 4:07 PM

I love the egg and final stage!! Cute cute cute

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 February 2019 at 4:27 PM

@redflipflap
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Some of my family members said the final stage was creepy. I told them it was creepy in a cute way. I got weird looks from that. XD