Creature RP

in Roleplaying

Female
248 posts

     

iia • 9 March 2019 at 8:07 AM

Pick one or two of your favorite creatures and they can all play. Please use ecode so that others can view you creatures.

My entries:
Tatem
Taito

Taito sits by his tree waiting for Tatem to emerge form the forest...

Taito: Whines

Female
132 posts

     

nekogirl • 16 March 2019 at 7:17 PM

@iia Can I join?

Pandora_Myst

Chite
(it may say they are both boys but I want to role play with them as girls if thats ok?)


Pandora_Myst gazed out of her cave. "Mom! Pleeeeeeeeeease can I go play outside? Or at least go play with Chite?" She begged.
"No Pandora you get to stay in here. Your still to young to go out on your own." her mom answered.
"But if you come with me?"
"No."
"Great." Pandora_Myst mumbled as she stalked to the back of her cave. (I wonder what Chite is doing right now. Probably chasing butterflies or something.) She thought.



Chite bounded through the flowers. She stepped on a twig which snapped underfoot. She giggled as a couple butterflies fluttered about. She bounded faster. And faster. And faster. Untill... She reached out her paws and caught one. Then let it go.

Female
248 posts

     

iia • 16 March 2019 at 9:33 PM

@nekogirl
Yeah! That would be awesome!!

Tatem emerged from the woods and the two began to chase and play, while going further and further into the woods. Suddenly they come upon a clearing with a den with tall grass surrounding it.

Taito: cool place. But where are we. My mom will not be happy to find that we have wandered off.

Tatem: I think I recegnize this place. I want to see who lives in the den.

Female
785 posts

     

pretzel • 18 March 2019 at 10:02 AM

@iia may I join??



Moofi

Heartagon
------------------------------------------------------------------

.``Stop playing with the egg Moofi!``. The tail of a tall much bigger stegga then Moofi said with a sharp tone.

.Moofi blinked fiddling with the amoyrm egg. ``Well it needs some fresh air!``.

.The tall stegga sighed. ``But it wont pop out the egg plus its not like it likes being thrown in the air.``.

Female
132 posts

     

nekogirl • 18 March 2019 at 11:45 AM

"See ya!" Pandora_Myst laughed as she ran from Chite.
"Ooh I am going to get you." She replied.
"No you aren't!" Pandora_Myst moved faster.
"Yes I will! Admit it!" Chite raced forward and just barely stroked Pandoras fur. "Got ya! Told ya!" she rolled on her back and started laughing.
"Fine. NEXT ROUND!" Pandora stomped on Chites tail before she could run. "Ha."

Reply