S.O. vs A.M. [Fantasy Roleplay]

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 9:39 PM

Camryn looked around her. The other kids hadn't woken up yet, and she didn't want to sit around and do nothing... She stood up, looking around the outside of the room for a window or something.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 April 2019 at 9:57 PM

Elijah smirked and walked closer to Allison. "Did she scare you," he asked still smiling. Allison glared at him. "Haha, you won't be alone soon, they're still getting some others." Allison bit her lip, maybe I can escape somehow...

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 10:26 PM

Jude waked into the room Elijah, Sable and Allison were in. "Terrorizing the new girl, Elijah? We want her to join us, remember?" He rolled his eyes and walked over to them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 April 2019 at 10:32 PM

@wingedfox (Is Camryn at S.O. right now?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 April 2019 at 10:36 PM

(Yeah)@summerglow4a

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 April 2019 at 10:40 PM

Elijah groaned and walked over. "Not terrorizing her. You're too dramatic."

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 April 2019 at 10:47 PM

(Okay, thanks.)

After training, Kein heads down to the infirmary see if anyone's arrived or needed treatment. When he walked in, he saw a girl wandering around. She seemed like she was looking for something. "Can I help you?" Kein asks her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 11:19 AM

(She's in a kind of room, sorry, should have clarified.)

Jude grinned at him. He looked down at the girl. "Was she yours to capture, or Sable's?" He asked casually.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 April 2019 at 12:16 PM

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Does that matter? We're going to force her to join either way." Allison started to tremble, "what do you guys even w-want....?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 April 2019 at 12:41 PM

Talia shrugged. "They want you to join us, I want to sleep."

Faolan walked through the halls. Seeing Kein, he nodded as a hello. "Seems like everyone has something to do, huh?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 12:55 PM

"Apparently, they want you to join us. There was another girl..." Oh shoot. Why did I say that? They'll know I failed. Jude thought, trying to keep his cool.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 April 2019 at 1:07 PM

Allison frowned and kept silent as Elijah walked towards her. "So what do you say? Do you want to even join or not? I see your ability is quite useful."

Ability? Is this what it is all about...?

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 2:20 PM

"Yeah..." Kein agrees. "I'm always left behind. What about you? They didn't send you out in the field?" He asks Faolan.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 3:18 PM

Camryn found a small window on one wall. It was tinted white, so it was hard to see. She knocked on it, then tried to look inside. Nothing. She sighed.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 5:23 PM

Arata stands in the doorway, glaring at the other A.M. members. "Having a little party in here, are we?" He crosses his arms. "Shouldn't most of you be working instead of pestering the newcomer?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 5:26 PM

"THEY'RE the ones pestering her. I was just chatting." Jude glared back at her. "And I finished my job."

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 5:32 PM

"Did you now?" Arata raises an eyebrow. "Then explain to me why we seem to be one newcomer short?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 5:38 PM

Jude's face darkened in a scowl. "She had friends with her. They knocked me out and took her. The AM has her. believe me, I tried." He stared at the suddenly interesting floor.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 April 2019 at 6:07 PM

Arata glares at him. "So you're saying you failed your job."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 April 2019 at 7:57 PM

Faolan shrugged sheepishly. "Yesterday's mission, at the party...I may have gotten a little bit....uhh drunk." He looked around, "Don't tell though. I want to enjoy this rest for once. All our agents are like do this do that. I just want some rest."

At this time, Talia chose to inch into the shadows. A mad Arata was a dangerous one. And she still had to finish playing subway surfer.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 7 April 2019 at 8:52 PM

Elijah sighed and shook his head. "Sometimes we fail, sometimes we don't. It's fine, we still have her."

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 April 2019 at 10:16 AM

Arata's brow furrowed. "We shouldn't be content with failure."

Kein was slightly jealous of Faolan. "All I ever get to do is rest. By the way, did we get any new recruits?" He asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 April 2019 at 4:52 PM

"I fail at life. I'm fine with that!" Talia piped up cheerfully as she ducked into the shadows. She just couldn't resist messing with people.

"Hmmm.." Faolan thought. "I don't know.. I came here late today. Well anyways, I'm heading to the lobby for a snack. You coming?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 April 2019 at 5:46 PM

Kein stretches. "Sure, it's better than doing nothing."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 April 2019 at 8:59 PM

Jude glared darkly at Elijah and Arata. "So what if I failed? We still have one. It's not like the whole world is going to combust because of one faliure." He stomped out of the room.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 April 2019 at 2:48 PM

As Faolan studied the mission board in the snack room, he tilted his head. "Weird, it seems that there are no more missions. Do we really need to send out that many agents to beat the A.M. They don't seem like such a big deal."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 9 April 2019 at 4:20 PM

Elijah looks calmly at Jude. "Yes, it's not the end of the world. But it was one opportunity missed." He looks over at Allison. "So what can you do?" Allison glared at Elijah and said, "I don't think you're that one I should be telling."

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 April 2019 at 5:10 PM

"Yeah, it is a little weird, normally there's more people here." Kein says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 April 2019 at 6:21 PM

Faolan sighed. "You want to help patrol? I'm getting bored and the agents wont allow us to go out by ourselves. It's not like we can do anything else. And two people are better than one." He grabbed his cheap jacket from the drawer, as if he was going to shift, he couldn't control it enough to not rip through his clothes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 April 2019 at 7:13 PM

Kein's face lights up. "Of course I would! I never get to go on patrol!"