S.O. vs A.M. [Fantasy Roleplay]

in Roleplaying

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 9 April 2019 at 8:04 PM

Allison stared off into space but her mind is racing. What should I do now... I really don't know..

Suddenly a group of strange men in Black suits came in with weapons loaded and pointing at Elijah and the others. Elijah rolled his eyes, "How did they even get past security? And why are you here??"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 April 2019 at 8:28 PM

Camryn bit her lip, horrified at what she was about to do. She closed her eyes and imagined a huge hand that could smash things. Oh so slowly, she brought the image into focus. A quick flash of destruction and blood broke her concentration. She stumbled away from the window, deciding to try something else.

Jude heard the faint clicks of guns. He groaned and turned around. He channelled his ability. He silently ran back down the way he'd come.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 April 2019 at 3:58 PM

Running down the hallway, Talia bumped into a black suited man. "Uh... are you a new recruit?" She asked while edging around the man. "Cause if you're not.." she suddenly kicked the man down, "you're in serious trouble."

"Great." Faolan said. "It's actually pretty simple. There are almost never invaders, the S.O. security is top notch." He headed out, taking in the view outside. The S.O. base was hidden from attackers, in a isolated area somewhere in the forest.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 April 2019 at 5:51 PM

The black suited men smirked at Elijah and got their weapons ready. Elijah paused and glares at them, "If you step any closer, we'll-" One of the men puts their hands up to stop him. "Hear me out, sir. We're not here to attack unless you do. We're here to make a deal."

Elijah stops and smiles. "Go on." The man nodded, "Tell your boss that we will stop our rivalry unless you unleash Allison." Elijah glared at him. "Do you expect us to believe y-"
"Or do you want us to shoot all of you down right now so you can never find anymore ability users?"

Elijah perked up. "Uhm..."

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 April 2019 at 8:33 AM

Arata narrows his eyes at the black-suited men. "First explain to us why she's so important to you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 April 2019 at 10:26 AM

Jude hadn't heard any of this, so he stalked quietly up behing the men. He pulled a knife out of the sheath on his leg and crept up behind one of the smaller ones. In a quick movement, he brought the dagger down into hte man's heart. He fell to the ground, convulsing. Jude grinned as he looked at the others in S.O. "Need me?" He asked. He heard a small grunt, then was slammed onto the floor from behind. "That was low..." He complaned to the man holding him down.

(That work? I can change it)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 12 April 2019 at 1:42 PM

"No reason," the suited man said firmly. "Of course, you wouldn't know, since you are keeping her hostage here."

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Whatever, man," he said, getting impatient. "Listen, we can't trust you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 April 2019 at 10:55 AM

Jude kicked at the man holding him down. He swore, then muttered, "Dude. That was a low blow." The man grinned, then replied, "Like what you did?'

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 15 April 2019 at 5:45 PM

Allison wiggles away from Elijah as the man glared at Elijah. "Let her go," he said. "Or else we won't hesitate to use these."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 April 2019 at 1:46 PM

Jude continued to glare at the man holding him down.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 19 April 2019 at 3:26 PM

Elijah hesitated for a minute.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 April 2019 at 4:11 PM

Camryn looked around the room again to see if the others were waking up. They still looked fast asleep.

Jude's eyes flicked from Elijah and Sable to the man holding him down. He knew his sass would get him killed if he tried to use it, no matter how much he really wanted to use it...

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 19 April 2019 at 4:23 PM

Elijah glanced over at Jude, giving him a calm, if not sad look. The man grabs Allison's arm and throws her outside the room. "Run, kid," he said.

Allison quickly stood up and ran for her life.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 April 2019 at 4:28 PM

Jude sighs as he watches. The man got off him, but pointed a gun at him in case he decided to get up.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 19 April 2019 at 4:44 PM

Allison ran down the hall as fast as she can, racing down stairs. Oh god, I don't know where to get out from... She ran to the closest door as she reached the bottom. Flinging the door, she ran into the room which was, surprisingly outside.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 April 2019 at 4:57 PM

Arata watches the girl escape. "You got what you wanted, now leave." He says to the men in the black suits.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 19 April 2019 at 5:18 PM

The man nodded at Arata, seemingly in agreement and takes off as well.

~~~~~~~

The black-suited man in Elijah's room smiled and walks off. "That's all we need. Good day." As soon as he leaves, Elijahs throws himself to the ground. "DANG IT."

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 April 2019 at 6:45 PM

"Well, that went horribly. Now we've lost two potential recruits." Arata glares at Jude. "We could of handled this, but you had to go and attack one of them!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 April 2019 at 10:56 AM

"At least I tried to help." Jude spat. He got up, looking at the man still lying on the ground. he looked back up at Arata. "At least we got someone."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 22 April 2019 at 11:08 AM

Elijah silently watched them, anger boiling inside of him.

Allison ran as far as she can into the streets and the sound of cars. "Now where do I go..?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 April 2019 at 12:48 PM

Camryn knocked on the window again and a door opened on the other side of the room. She jumped in surprise. She pushed her glasses back up.

(Let's get the other characters in...)

Jude glared darkly at them all. Failing felt horrible and he'd done it more than he wanted to say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 April 2019 at 4:52 PM

Talia looked at the mission board. "Nothing interesting," she sighed. Maybe they would try to inflitrate the S.O. again.
Faolan tilted his head and sniffed the breeze. A faint scent of gunpowder lurked in the distance. He frowned. "I smell something weird.."

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 April 2019 at 5:05 PM

"Weird? What kind of weird?" Kein asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 April 2019 at 9:01 PM

"There's been some gunpowder smell here. That means that someone fired a gun. And there hasn't been any reports of a confrontation?" Faolan sighed. He just wanted to go home and watch his TV.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 April 2019 at 9:20 PM

"Do you think there might be intruders here?" Kein asks, getting a little excited.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 April 2019 at 2:58 PM

"Maybe," Faolan said slowly while sniffing the air. "Don't get too excited. Two recruits against any intruder isn't a good odd."

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 April 2019 at 3:14 PM

"What should we do?" Kein asks.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 April 2019 at 4:43 PM

Allison was sudden approached by a black suited man. "Are you Ms. Allison Robinson?" She nodded slowly and he told her to come into a car with him since she had gotten out of the A.M. Headquarters.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 April 2019 at 8:32 PM

Camryn watched the man who was walking in in warily. She looked down at the others-still unconscious-and back up to the man. He spoke into a walkie-talkie, then said to her, "You woke up fast. Come on. Let me show you to a proper room for now."

Jude glared darkly at the others as he tied the man on the ground up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 April 2019 at 10:49 PM

Talia snuck out of the base. It had been forever since she could take a mission. She looked at her mission. Go scout around the border of the S.O. Well, it wouldn't hurt to take a peek inside and maybe...destroy a few things.

Faolan shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. All I want to do is sleep. But that isn't what I think the agents would tell you. Any ideas?"