The Quest Begins [RPG inspired roleplay]

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 4:47 PM

"Let's get that reward!" Korbin heads off in the direction of the town excitedly before skidding to a stop and rushing back. "I forgot about the kids!"
"Hey kids, It's safe now you can come out!" Korbin calls as he enters the cave. The children approach him. They look up at the group with blank stares. "We're gonna take you all home now." Korbin says to them. They don't reply. They all seem to be in a trance-like state.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 5:10 PM

"What's wrong with them?" Chaka asked, walking up behind Korbin.

Jed walked to the dragon and kicked it to make sure it was dead.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 5:16 PM

"I have no clue." Korbin says. "Let's just get them back home and get that reward."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 5:29 PM

"Yeah." Chaka said. She grabbed the arms of two of the kids and started to lead them to the exit.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 7:21 PM

Back in the town, Korbin sees Viridian waiting outside of the orphanage for them. "You brought them back!" Viridian sighs with relief. "I'm so glad they're safe!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 May 2019 at 10:54 PM

"We completed the mission. But the children are not responding to us." Julie said.

"It's not like we bite," Cleo joked as he lead a kid behind him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 1:29 PM

"You're welcome!" Chaka said brightly as she led the two kids to Viridian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 2:36 PM

"The children have been through a traumatic experience, it makes sense that they're quiet." Viridian says. "I will take a closer look at them later to make sure they're okay." Viridian hands Korbin a sack of coins. "Here you go."
Korbin counts the coins and splits them evenly with the group. He's dissapointed when he realizes that there's not as much as he was expecting. "Well, now what?" He asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 2:45 PM

"Raid the dragon's horde?" Jed asked. "I was just about to do that."

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 3:10 PM

"The dragon had a horde?" Korbin asks. "I didn't see anything besides the necklace."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 3:52 PM

Julie took the money and placed it in her pouch. "We can go check again." She needed more money for the journey ahead of her.

"I bet the dragon hid the horde somewhere," Cleo replied, excited. "Everyone knows dragons have gold."

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 5:56 PM

"Let's go then." Kobin says. "Back to the dragon's cave!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 10:25 PM

"Right." Julie straightened out her sword and gently touched her scratch. She winced. It stung. The dragon had dug deeper than she thought.

"Aye aye captain," Cleo cheered as he made his way back to the dragons den.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 May 2019 at 4:15 AM

I would like to join!

Name: Robin Arryn
Class: Knight (Formerly a Mage)
Appearance: Short black spikey bob-cat hair with one orange tip, grey eyes. Wears a fine grey wool cloak, hiding her armour.
Personality: Robin can be serious and cold to others. But when you get to know her, she is a warm and caring person (mess with her friends, I suggest you better start running). She's excellent with any type of weapon. She's known to be strategic, smart, ruthless and honorable.
Weaknesses: Herself and her anger.
Background Information: Once a sweet girl. Saw her parents getting killed at the age of 5. Has been living with a Mage for 3 days. Then has been offered to stay with soldiers for the rest of her life (the Mage who had been taking care of her, just vanished).

There not from afar, Robin was observing them. She was impress by their battle tactics.

The fine grey wool coat was doing its job nicely. Both keeping her warm and hiding her armour.

She strokes her black steed on its mane.

Before galloping away, she noticed something. She gets off her mount and knelt on the forest floor.

Using both of her hands, she picked the object up. It was big and had an oblong shape. It was white as snow and smooth as fur.

It was a dragon egg.

She quickly stares at cave. She knew why the dragon kidnapped the children.

The dragon's egg was stolen by someone. The mother dragon was blinded by grief and anger, so to replace her missing egg, she had kidnapped children from the village she had previously been.

"I will protect your child for you. You have my word." Robin mutters softly. She carefully puts the egg on her satchel bag. When she was about to mount her steed, she stopped.

They've seen her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:36 AM

(@thelaizywolf2019 thanks for joining!)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 May 2019 at 10:40 AM

(@summerglow4a thanks!)

Robin turned her head to their direction. Then quickly, she ran to her mount and rides away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 2:26 PM

As they were heading back to the den, Korbin had the slight feeling that they were being watched. He shook it off and kept moving.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 3:49 PM

Chaka took a deep breath as they walked toward the cave. As she exhaled, she replenished her age spell. She felt an inexplicable emotion of time speeding up, then slowing down as she walked.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 May 2019 at 9:00 PM

Robin sighs and stops her mount near a tree. She gets off her trusty steed and rests on the shade of the tree.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 May 2019 at 9:16 PM

Julie felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "Don't move, but I think something is watching us."

Cleo gasped, "Whe-" Julie had slapped her hand over his mouth. Cleo shot her the look, and she removed her hand. "Where?" he whispered.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 May 2019 at 9:34 PM

Robin was still observing them, not that far.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:14 PM

"You feel it too?" Korbin whispers to Julie.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 4 May 2019 at 10:26 PM

Robin senses their panic and begins to mount her steed, and begun heading towards their direction.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 11:51 PM

"Someone's coming." Jed said softly. He nocked an arrow to his bow and held it at his side.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 May 2019 at 12:41 AM

"Greetings.." Robin said, looking intimidating.

She stops in front of the leader.

She looks at all them.

"Say.. Your battle with that dragon was.." She hesitated, thinking whether to tell the truth or not.. "Forget it.. Why are you all here?" She pretends not to know, testing if they all noticed her presence earlier.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 May 2019 at 10:35 AM

"No reason in particular." Korbin says to her. He was slightly suspicious of her. How did she know about the dragon?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 May 2019 at 4:12 PM

Julie frowned. Was this the presence? "Why shouldn't we be here?" she challenged.

Cleo stepped in front of Julie. "Ignore miss grumpy-pants, we were just passing through" He held out his hand. "I'm Cleo, and these are my friends." He ignored the snort that Julie gave at the word friends.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 6:49 PM

Jed looked at the girl, untrusting. He tightened his grip on his bow and the nocked arrow on it.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 May 2019 at 10:06 PM

"If you're wondering how I knew about the dragon, well, I observed you fighting it." Robin replied, as if she was reading someone's mind.

She stared at Cleo, who held out his hand. "And I believe that dragon has no gold horde."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 May 2019 at 10:53 PM

Julie frowned. "How do you know?"

Cleo sighed. People these days, he thought. He let his hand sadly droop down.