The Quest Begins [RPG inspired roleplay]

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 May 2019 at 11:04 PM

"Aw, really? That sucks." Korbin scratches his head. "Well I guess we could try and find some other jobs." Korbin looks up at Robin. "Wait, who are you anyways?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 May 2019 at 11:14 PM

The answer was simple.

"My name’s Robin. Robin Arryn." She replied.

"And you and your little 'friends' are the infamous Dragon Slayers. Everyone in the town you previously left, has been calling you that." Robin then showed them a flyer which reads:

"The Dragon Slayers"

Robin then handed the flyer to Julie.

"You know in my 26 years of experience in combat, I've never heard of such a name."

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 May 2019 at 4:41 PM

"Wow, we're being called that? That's so cool." Korbin grabs the flyer to take a look. "I'm Korbin, by the way."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 6:56 PM

Dragon slayers. At least that sounded cool, Julie thought.

"I know. We're famous guys!" Cleo cheered.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 May 2019 at 8:36 PM

"And, I heard there's a dragon ransacking a town not so far from here." Robin added. "And I would like to volunteer. Just to make sure you won't possibly get killed."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 8:48 PM

"We won't." Jed fired the arrow into the ground two inches from Robin's foot. "At least I won't."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 May 2019 at 9:04 PM

Her horse backs off.

Robin stared at the arrow and heard a crack.

She froze.

It was coming from her satchel bag. When she opened it, a small white dragon (the size of a shoe) crawled unto Robin's cloak and stopped when it reached her head.

She could feel its scales being replaced by feathers ang fur.

"Mrrrreee?" The dragon screeched.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 9:12 PM

Julie drew her sword. "What is that monstrosity."

Cleo's eyes widened. "Is..that real?" That clearly wasn't any normal creature.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 6 May 2019 at 9:16 PM

Robin gave Julie an isn't-that-obvious look.

The small dragon nudged it's head on Robin's hair.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 May 2019 at 5:04 PM

"Where'd that come from?" Korbin asks, staring at the tiny dragon.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 May 2019 at 7:26 PM

(Is it too late to join?) @summerglow4a

NICKName: Black Widow
Appearance: Outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/91620173646318332 ||| Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/375698793911099444
Class: Theif
Personality:She's the one who will take an Arrow to the Heart for her family. Slick, Silent,Rude, and Strict
Weakness: Her weakness is that she is afraid of water and wont go even an inch near it.
Background Information: Her parents died by a dragon attack. Dragging her 5 year old brother to the forest seeing creatures and discovering more about themselves that they never knew they grew there. Stealing and betraying others who trusted them. They are known from a few villages for stealing their Lucky Possesions.
Other: Has a kitten named Hound. Cat: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/699817229568319563

NICKName: Black Cobweb
Appearance: Outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/78299308519178002 ||| Looks: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/688980442968906012
Class: Theif
Personality: Clumsy, Loud, and Friendly
Weakness: D r a g o n s even the Dragon eggs and Baby dragons. He is also mostly scared of the other kinds of animals except his Cat Hound.
Background Information: Barely remembering his parents when 5 only remembering the Dragon attacking the village and being safe with his Sister. They had wandered in the forest stealing stuff and almost be caught everytime from him stepping on a twig to bumping into someone and tripping when they run.
Other: Has a kitten named Hound. Cat: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/699817229568319563

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 May 2019 at 9:56 PM

(Nah, it ain't, I think, I'm not the one who created the roleplay)

"I won't tell you." Robin replied, giving Korbin a fierce look.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2019 at 10:09 PM

Chaka looked at the arguing people, then back to the cave. She was sure they wouldn't mind if she went in for just a peek.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 7 May 2019 at 10:11 PM

"Alright, fine.." Robin said, with a defeated look.

"The white dragon that you have slained earlier was its mother." She pauses.

"The dragon's egg was stolen by someone. And because of this, the mother went mad. I saw the egg along the road. There, happy now?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 10:31 AM

@pretzel thanks for joining!

Korbin scratches his head. "The dragon was a mother? Wait, how do you know the egg belonged to the white dragon?" He asks. "I mean, you said you found it on the road. It could have come from anywhere."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 May 2019 at 10:35 AM

"Because..." Robin hesitates.

"Have you ever heard of the late (or deceased) Dragon Riders?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 10:38 AM

"I don't think so." Korbin shakes his head.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 May 2019 at 10:41 AM

"Well, as the name suggests, they ride dragons. It is said that, Dracarians (term for dragon-born people) are born every 10 years." Robin began.

The dragon then crawls down back to her satchel bag.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 10:53 AM

Chaka hurried back to the cave and went inside. She noticed a tunnel in it right after the entrance that led away from the main cave.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 May 2019 at 3:34 PM

Julie nodded to the dragon. "And what do you plan to do with it? It's mother is dead."

Cleo saw Chaka walk into the cave. What did she plan to do? He looked around. No one would notice if he followed her...

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 May 2019 at 4:12 PM

.Black cobweb chased after his sister new stolen gems and goods both in his and his sister's hands as they ran through the forest.

.Black Widow stopped quickly putting her gems and goods she had stolen in the Satchel she would carry. ``Hurry up Cobweb.``. She said before running over and putting the stuff Cobweb held in her satchel

.The gray feline was Sitting steady on Black Widow's shoulder flicking its ears.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 7:45 PM

Chaka walked down the tunnel, and when it was too dark to see anymore, she conjured a ball of white fire to light her way.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 May 2019 at 8:09 PM

.Black Widow tripped when started to walk with his sister. ``Agh-``.

.Black Cobweb picked her brother up. ``Still as clumsy As Ever.``.

.The gray feline nodded before playing with Widow's hair.

.The two walked through the forest.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 May 2019 at 8:15 PM

Cleo kept on following Chaka. What was she doing? He picked up the pace to keep up with the other mage.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 8:19 PM

Chaka felt like she was being watched, but she had no idea by who. She walked for a while longer, then hurled the ball of fire at the thing following her. She quickly made another ball so she could see.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 May 2019 at 8:22 PM

.The feline lept down from Widow's shoulder racing off into the forest.

.``Shoot...HOUND!``. Black'Cobweb chased after the cat.

.Black Widow looked up sighing chasing after Hound and Cobweb.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 May 2019 at 8:32 PM

Cleo shrieked in fear as he narrowly jumped over a burning fire ball. "What was that for!?" he cried pitifully as he tried to put out the fire on his robes.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 May 2019 at 9:12 PM

.``Stop.``. Widow said silently reaching her arm down for Hound to climb back up.

.The feline turned walking back and crawling up Widow's arm and on her shoulder.

.Cobweb and Widow looked up to a small cave both then hid in the bushes and trees.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 May 2019 at 9:26 PM

"Well, the race was considered extinct. But, I am the last living-"

Robin stopped.

"We are not alone."

She unsheated her sword from its cover and closed her eyes.

"Merys lifa evhanto ecko."

The sword was engulfed with blue flames. The dragon then hurriedly and fastly crawled to Robin's shoulder, screeching defensively.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 May 2019 at 9:30 PM

.Cobweb smirked she'd set down the feline.

.Hound scrambled in the middle of of the entrance of the cave letting out a meow.